The quest

The three knights waited for there King to wake up. Lancelot had decided to leave saying "Summon me if he wakes". He was soon followed by Gawain who said the same thing leaving Percival and an unconscious sonic. She had gotten a wet washcloth and put it on his forehead. She had taken her helmet off and set it on his bed so she could see better. She then left to go see if she could get him any food.

Sonic woke up to heavy eyes and a returning headache not to mention he was freezing. He reached up to grab his head but he felt a wet washcloth. He tried to sit up to find he felt heavier than usual. When he finally sat up he took note of his surroundings. He saw he was in his room on his bed but what was interesting was what was on his bed. He saw a steel helmet laying on the bed beside him. Due to the size and shape he recognized it as Percival's.

He thought he would return it to her but as soon as he got out of the covers he had second thoughts. His legs felt like spaghetti and the cold he felt before was now freezing causing him to shiver and rub his arms. Helmet in hand he walked over to the door but just before he opened it Percival opened it with a bowl of liquid in hand. She saw him and her helmet and said "sorry I didn't know you were awake". He handed her the helmet and when she grabbed onto it she felt it shake violently. She then looked at sonic to see he was shivering. Sire you should be in bed she said. I'm f-f-fine he said. He expected her to be persistent but instead she bowed saying "I'm sorry I didn't mean to tell you what to do".

He then gave her a weird look and asked "why are you bowing?" It is a sign of respect she said still bowing. Well can you please stop? He asked. As she was getting up she saw him walk sluggishly back over to his bed and lay down. She then got up and slowly approached him. Here I got you some food she said handing him the bowl. He sniffed it asking "what is this?" It's soup she said. He lifted the bowl to his lips and drank it. It burned his throat but he didn't care as he was so hungry he didn't realize how fast he finished it.

He looked over at her to see she had wide eyes. He turned away blushing but drove her off by saying "can you please get Lancelot and Gawain?" She then left and he breathed a sigh of relief. She returned soon with Gawain and Lancelot following her. They all bowed saying "You summoned us sire." You must get the dragon scale and bring it back. He turned to his knights. Lancelot and Gawain this will be your quest, if you do not return in three days I will send Percival after you. Is that understood he said. Yes sire they all said standing up and leaving to prepare for the quest.