1 vs 3 seems familier

Sonic had gotten his wound bandaged but it was only just before an explosion went off at the base of the castle.

Sonic rushed to the ground floor to see Merlina standing next to his three knight swords all drawn towards them.

"Hello sonic we meet again." Said Merlina.

Sonic gritted his teeth, foot back, going for his sword only to realize his right hand was gone so he couldn't wield caliburn. When they rushed him he prioritized most in kicks going on the defensive.

Soon they started to back off all separating running away. Once the fighting had settled all his town folk came back out and saw him and his missing hand. He walked back into his throne room telling his royal advisor to bring him the best loyal magician; and he sat on his throne tending to his injured wrist which was agitated during the fight. The advisor came back soon after with an older looking magician who went by the name Merlin.

"My liege why hast thigh summoned me."

"I've heard you're the best magician in the kingdom is this true?" Asked sonic.

"Rumors are true sire I'm the best." He replied.

Sonic held up the gloves hand he used to wield Caliburn and told the mage.

"I want you to attach this to my wrist so that I can have a hand again." Sonic said

"Right away."

He got to work quickly and by the end of the day the hand was attached. Sonic spent a good half hour testing it out.

"Who is my second in command?" Asked sonic

"That would be me sire." Said the royal advisor who was apparently named Namlan

"Your in charge I'm leaving first thing tomorrow morning." Sonic said before heading toward his room.

The next morning sonic left just before sunrise heading toward the forest. He met Lancelot here the first time so he didn't see why he wouldn't find him here again.

His suspicions were correct as he saw Lancelot swiftly cutting down a tree.  As sonic tried to sneak up on him he broke a stick under his foot. Lancelot perked his head up and swiftly ran away and sonic followed quickly.

"Wait why are you helping her?" Sonic said as he blocked a strike Lancelot sent his way. Lancelot simply kept quiet and kept slashing at him. Sonic got sick of this fast and quickly rushed him. Sonic shoulder tackled Lancelot into a nearby stone pillar.

The top of the puller broke off and collided with Lancelot's head knocking him out. Sonic slowly crept up on him and grabbed his sword away from him as he came to.

"Ugh where am I?" Lancelot said as he tried to rub his head but it was blocked by his helmet. "Well you were taken control of by Merlina and you and the others attacked me." Sonic explained. Lancelot kneeled asking for forgiveness but sonic simply rolled his eyes and told him it was fine. "Alright time to find the others."