Money Trees (A Kendrick Lamar Story)

I could never imagine myself enjoying Mr.Shinks class. I hated him, he taught History for the seniors. Finally the bell rang for lunch. I took the nasty ass plate of food, the lunch lady served and sat with my niggas.

We had special names for each of us. I was K.Dot, Austin was just A-Dog, Bryan was L.Bulb and Chris was just chris We never really talked about anything at lunch, random stuff just popped up and started the topic. Just when i was about to approach my bestfriend Lania, the bell rang for last period.

Wassup Jit? I said to Lania while putting my arm around her, we had Ms.Reigh for last period. Lania, has been my bestfriend since sixth grade. I tell her stuff, that i can't even tell L.Bulb.

Who you calling jit punk? She said while playfully punching me in the chest. you staying with me this week?I said while giving her a smirk. Yeah Ducky Nia replied.

She called me Ducky since Duckworth is my last name. My parents adored Nia' and her parents loved me, they considered me a gentlemen. Nia' was staying with my family for the week since Her mom went on a business trip, and her dad died when she was 13 in gang violence.

Aye Punk i finally finished the lil' mixtape i was working on I said to her . Whatchu name it Duck? Nia' said anxiously . Overly dedicated i said while throwing her the mixtape. Nia' is really the only one who supports me in my music, shes been there since Day 1. Eh, my boys they support me and all, but it cant compare to Lania's support.

Kenny Nia Dinners ready My mom yelled . We went down stairs to find Mac&Cheese,corn,and fried chicken. Yes Lord i thought to myself . My mom always made her best food when Nia' was around. Sometimes i thought she loved Nia' more then me. After dinner, we went back to my room , i wanted to show her some new beats.

Punk, where did you but the wash cloths? Show me your beats after your shower Nia said. Theyre on the dresser,hurry up Mane Kendrick replied.

You happy now? Nia' said while drying her hair. Now turn around and look the other way, i have to put on my night clothes. Nia you act like im a stranger,

why can't i see you naked? Kendrick laughed. Maybe because im insecure Duck Nia said while putting on her clothes.

Nia was a short slim thick cutie, i really didn't understand why she would be insecure. Whatever loser, i really don't understand you girls, i mean look Nia we kissed before, you've been my bestfriend since sixth grade. why cant i see you Naked? I said Bye Punk Nia said while playfully punching him in the chest. Show me your beats she said while grabbing the lotion.

You like it? I just gotta look through my book to see what goes with it cuz'. I said

Its lit' Punk, now im tired now Goodnight

Lania' said. Goodnight Jit I said while throwing a pillow at her.