The Art Of Peer Pressure

Fasho the boys said in Unison.  And you K.Dot L.Bulb Asked. Ion Know mane, I aint tryna go to Jail.  Come on L.Bulb said we all gone split the money. I'll think about it kendrick Replied. 

The Last Period bell rang finally, and me and Lania' Made our way home, It would be her last night at my house, Her mom comes back tomorrow.  Nia' if i was to get arrested you'd still love me right?  Kendrick Said. I mean, Your my brother. Of course...but if you got arrested for something stupid, Then ..i dont know. Wait im just a brother? K.Dot said Yeah, i was playing when i called you my boyfriend Lania said. Ohh, I knew that.. Kendrick said. We could never date Duck Nia' replieed . Well Kendrick Said while going into writing in his lyric book.

It was now saturday night, Time to hit up the gas station on 17th street in a white toyota. Ight Kendrick you stay out side, If you see anything yell "Blue"  L.Bulb said. Get the bags, and guns Chris yelled. 

Meanwhile,they broke the glass, stole chips,soda and all the money from the gas sation. Blue Blue Kendrick Yelled. All the boys fled with the money. Sucessful night L.Bulb said...If i get caught..im killing all yall Mofos K.Dot said

It was now 1 Am, I decided to sit down and Write a few verses " Me and my niggas four deep in a white toyato , a quater tank of gas one pistol and orange soda. jankey stash box when the federales roll up........ usually im drug free but shit im the homies.

When i'm with the homies,  I wind up doing stuff ion wanna. What happen to innocent Kendrick  I asked myself.