Average Joe

The following night i was tired as shit, But the boys wanted to go hang'. I got up put on some Trues and Air forces, I really didn't want to go anywhere, I was too busy thinking about Lania' and how she friend zoned me.

The doorbell rang, It was L.Bulb, Come on Mane he said.  Hollup' I replied. Hi Mrs  Duckworth The boys said in unison. Hi boys she replied.  Im out ,  bye ma i said.

I left the house about 6 oclock. Whats up with you and Lania' A dog said. Well i thought she was serious when she called me her boyfriend, but she wasn't so i got friend zoned I said. Well damn, i shouldnt have invited her if i knew that had happened L.Bulb said.

We arrived at the movies, Then Nia' walked in. Heyy Duck Nia' Said while punching me in the arm. Hi I replied while walking away. What Happen Ducky? Nia' said. Well you pretty much friend zoned me a few days ago Nia I said. You know i like you Lania I replied.

why you mad over that? Lania' said. I dont know mane, Maybe because your the only girl i ever liked? I said. You should have said so, Lania said. I did bruh, The night on the hill. Fuck it its whatever, I said. What Happen Chris said. I told her how i felt and she kinda popped off I said. You wanna stay L.Bulb said. Nah I said. Well we going were your going Dot A- Dog said.

I honestly just wanna go home, and drop something. Yall could stay if you want mane I said. Lets help this nigga clear his mind  Chris said.

We got home around 8:30, I started to lay some bars. This is why girls like me , i over heard A-Dog say. Why the girls fuck with you Dot? L.Bulb said I dont really know i said . But "This is why they fuck with me, Im no gangster, no killa, im just your average joe, but one thing you should consider im the realest you know"  I said. You right though mane Chris said. Oh shit, i left the recorder on I said while playing what i just said on tape.  Aye thats tight cuz' add a beginning and you got yo self a new song L.Bulb said.

Iight here we go, i said while pressing the record botton. "The hardest thing for me to do, is to get you to know me within 16 bars.....Who is K.Dot? a young nigga from compton On the curb writing raps next to a gun shot On the corners where the gangstas and the killas dwell...this is why they fuck with me, this is why they fuck with me, im no gangsta no killa im just ya average joe but one thing you should consider is im the realest you know.

Thats real tight Mane The boys said.  What you gone do about Lania' A-Dog asked.  Ion know, ill let her come to me, she probably doesnt care . I mean if she did she wouldve said so I replied.