M.A.A.D City

It was saturday, i was woken up by Lania' of course.  I got up did my hygiene ate my cereal and went straight to making my beats.  Aye Nia' i said . Yes duck? She said.  Youre ugly I said. You can't be talking she said,while pulling her hair into a messy bun. What we doing tonight? I said. I dont know Punk she said.

Every Saturday we went somewhere, i always felt hurt on Saturdays. Two years ago  my cousin was shot, it's a MAD city up here in Compton.   My cousin was everything to me, he taught me about the streets and he made sure i did my best in school. Every Saturday he would take me somewhere, but since he died, i just take Lania' out. 

I know the perfect place to take you I said while looking into her eyes. Oh really she said while i pulled her in for a kiss. You know i love your ugly ass right I said. I love you too Duck She replied.

Kenny! I'm going to the store now, see yall later my mom yelled. Alright Ma, i replied.

Anyways Mane, you want to go with me to the Park,and meet with Chris, L.Bulb, and A-Dog. I said . I guess I dont have anything better to do Nia said.  I'll leave your favorite person in the world a note saying that we left. I Said.

L.Bulb! I said. Oh shot, Cuz brought his little girlfriend L.Bulb said. Yall Know shes not my girlfriend, Nia's my bestfriend I said. Hi to you too L.Bulb Nia said. Wassup Bae A-Dog said. A-Dog was always trying to flirt with lania', he really doesnt understand the word rejected. Hi Lania' Chris said. 

So i was talking to Nicole last night, i'm taking her to the movies tonight Mane L.Bulb said. And you talking about me with a lil' girlfriend I said jokingly  Duck, ima go talk to Tinah, i'll be back in like 10 mins Nia' said. I know there's something going on with you to Chris said. She's just a bestfriend I replied with a smirk. Nah, she's more then that i see the way yall look at each other, stop playing. L.Bulb said. Sooner or later yall will be dating Chris said. True A-Dog replied.

How come yall don't date? Shes just so pretty A-Dog said. Ion Know mane, what if she doesnt feel the same way I replied. So you do like L.Bulb asked. Yeah i do I said. Anyways she coming so let's hush. Chris said. Hi Nia' A-Dog said with a smirk. Bye Austin Lania' replied. But listen, i gotta go now Mane, i'll text yall later I said. Alright the boys said in unison.

So, we got home and my mom was there, of course she was watching the news. I walked in , to find out Ricky was dead.

Ricky and I had 2nd period together, its crazy out here in the streets. Me and Ricky weren't very close, but its like one day were joking in class and the next day youre dead. Only thing i have to say is "this Mad City, better run my nigga". 

Don't you have him for second period? Lania said. Yeah, aint this crazy? I said while shaking my head. These streets ain't the way to live She said.

How's your second mixtape coming? She said while laying on my bed.  Who told you,  you could lay in my bed? Oh its good tho' I said. Well i slept in it last night, and some other days before so.. She said playfully. I'm sleepy I said while laying in bed next to her.  And I'm bored she said while laying her head on my chest. Wake me up when it's six oclock' I said.  Mhmhm she replied.