Opposites Attract

Get up loser Nia' said , Its six already? I said while getting up. Yep Nia' said. Go change your clothes I said. Why, whats wrong with Sweats and a tank top Nia' said. I'm taking you somewhere special I replied. So turns out we were both matching. I threw on my True's, a black crew neck and my bred 11s. She through on a black skater skirt, and a red crew neck with her Bred 11s. Well you look nice She said. Don't i always? I said. Youre so cocky she said while laughing. Nah, not cocky just confident. I replied

I took Nia' to the hill on the upper part of Compton. Why haven't i ever seen this ? Nia' asked. My cousin would take me here, its not really seen. I said. Its beautiful over here Nia said . I only take special people up here , and i wanted you to be the first I said. Aww Punk Nia' said while gently kissing my lips. I also wanted to take you up here to ask you something I said. Ok what is it? Nia' replied. You know i love you and all right? But i have serious feelings for you now Lania' , its been proven to me that Opposites Attract, do you feel the same? I said. I mean, i just kissed you right? I love you Kendrick. She said.

So we chilled at the hill for awhile, came home went to sleep. Next thing i knew it was Wednesday. It was lunch time, the cafeteria served Pizza, the only decent food there. I sat with my boys of course, i told them what wassup with Lania' and of course A-Dog came out of no where and jokingly said So she's cheating on me? . You crazy mane L.Bulb said. I think its weird how her mom trusts you, like yall sleep in the same bed and everything Chris said. Yeah, but her mom trusts me. Alot. I said The bell rang for last period and we all scattered.

Last period was over, and only three more weeks of school, till i finally left this school. Come on Punk i said while putting my arm around Nia' and walking to the car. So ya mom tells me we have to babysit your little cousins for a few hours, because she has a meeting? Nia said. Yeah, there good kids I replied. Hopefully there nothing like mine Nia' said.

Kenny! my little cousins yelled. Wassup jits? I said. There names were Kierra who was three and Jason who was five. Yall hungry? I asked. Aww Duck Nia said. Kenny! Is that your girlfriend Jason asked . I dont know' ask her I told Jason. Hi are you Kennys girlfriend? Jason asked. Yes' i am Nia' said while smiling at Kendrick. Oh really? I said while smiling. Kenny has a girlfriend Kierra! Jason said. Kenny, can we play some games!? Kierra yelled. What do you wanna play? I asked. Hide and seek Kenny! Jason yelled

Afterward,I feed the kids and they fell right asleep on the couch. So i'm your boyfriend I said. Yes you are boyfriend She said while giggling. Whats so funny I said. Your face, its hideous She said. My face is hideous? Ha okay I replied. Look at those ears She said. You love them though I said. Maybe, i do She said'

Ten oclock came, and Auntie Shelly came to pick up my cousins. Mom wasn't home yet, so it was just me and Nia' and cold pizza. Well i guess its music time I said. You're so dedicated, its not even funny. She said. I gotta make it out of Compton some way I said. Im positive you will She said. What if i don't them what am i suppose to do? I asked. Duck youre gonna make it, and if you don't your smart so dont bring yourself down She said.

Thursday morning arrived, they we were at lunch again. I need money Cuz, L.Bulb said. How about me hit up the Gas Station on 17th street? Yeah the boys said in unison. I dont know mane.. i aint tryna get arrested. I said. Remember i'm innocent Kendrick as yall like to say.. You can be the look out Chris said'. When yall tryna hit it up though? A-Dog replied. This Friday night L.Bulb said. Yall in or not? He asked.