Smile Precure Profile Of Hoshizora Miyuki!

Name: Hoshizora Miyuki
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Eye Color: Miyuki: Dark Pink/Cure Happy: Pink
Hair Color: Miyuki: Dark Pink/Cure Happy: Magenta?(I thought it was pink ;-;)
Home Place: Nanairogaoka
Relatives: Hoshizora Ikuyo (Mom)/Hoshizora Tae (Grandmother)
Alter Ego: Cure Happy/Princess Happy/ Ultra Cure Happy/Glitter Lucky(Glitter Force/Emily (Glitter Force)
Theme Colour: Pink

"Hoshizora Miyuki is the Leader of the cures in Smile." Miyuki is very energetic and she loves fairy tales. She gets flustered easily though. She is filled with determination to turn things that are unhappy, happy! Whenever she is happy, she's herd saying "Ultra Happy!"

Miyuki's alter ego as a cure is Cure Happy(Glitter Lucky in Glitter Force). "She controls the power of holy light."

Miyuki is seen wearing pink most of the time, which is of course her favorite colour.

"Miyuki is always happy and optimistic." Simple things could even make her happy. But, when things don't go her way, she says "Happy~ppu~ppu". Miyuki was very timed and shy in the past until her grandmother Tae gave her a mirror to remind her to always smile. Miyuki is also "extremely unreserved(whatever the hack that means)as you could see asking Akane and Yayoi to become Pretty Cure with her.....openly. Often, she shows her love for her friends as of saying she really likes Reika and Candy.(Miyuki if you say you like Reika one more time I swear I'll cut those "roll thingy lookin twin drills" off your head because REIKA IS MINE!)

As Cure Happy, her catchphrase is "Twinkling, shining, light of the future! Cure Happy!" "Kirakira, kagayaku, mirai no hikari! Kyua Happī!"(Romaji)
"Cure Happy has the power of holy light." She can jump very high, but always has a problem to go back down. Her normal attack is "Happy Shower." She also has a group attack with her friends in Tiara Mode called "Rainbow Healing." In Princess Form, her other group attack is "Rainbow Burst" as of using her candle and combining it with her friends. One last group attack they have is called "Royal Rainbow Burst." Her other own attack is the upgraded version of "Happy Shower." It is called "Happy Shower Shining."

Now My Favorite is
Trivia~

*Miyuki means "Happiness" or "Good Fortune"
*Miyuki also means "Deep snow" and "Beautiful Snow"(wtf I'd expect that to be Reika's, whatever)
*Miyuki has a crush on Peter Pan
*Miyuki shows up as Cure Happy at the beginning of Happiness Charge Precure in the fifth episode, giving her "10th anniversary congratulatory message"

*Miyuki means "Happiness" or "Good Fortune"*Miyuki also means "Deep snow" and "Beautiful Snow"(wtf I'd expect that to be Reika's, whatever)*Miyuki has a crush on Peter Pan*Miyuki shows up as Cure Happy at the beginning of Happiness Charge Precure ...

(Miyuki as Ultra Happy)

(Credit to the Fandom Community for this information! Next I'll be doing Akane's and the reason I didn't put all the full information for her is because there is WAAAAAAAY to much info like TMI)