Let's Start Shipping Random Cures with Other Cures(Totally not click bait)

No
The title...
100%
Click bait
Jk
I'm not shipping random cures with cures(I lie so much)
If I was then that'd be stupid
But I still ship some cures with other cures...like....

1: Cure March and Cure Sunny(Duh.-.)
2: Cure Echo and Happy(Idk why)
3: Cure Melody and Happy(How about you add Heart with that ship too.....nah jk)
4: Cure Peace and Cure Lemonade(I wanna imagine them as sisters, just look at the fighting scene in Precure all stars new stage 3)
5: Cure Melody and Rhythm
6: Cure Black and Cure White
7: Milky Rose and Shiny Luminous(More like sisters, they kinda look alike to me...)
8: Cure Sunny and Black(Honestly, I prefer them as sisters, they sometimes act like each other, I don't know it just sounds nice to me)
9: Cure Rosetta and Cure Muse(Also look like they could be sisters)
10: Cure Ace and Cure Muse(Jk, the reason why I thought about this ship is because both of them are young like Ako(Cure Muse) is 9-10 and Aquri is 10-11 but Ace is 17 in cure form)
11: Cure Princess X Cure Lovely
12: Cure Marine X Cure Blossom
That's all and

)8: Cure Sunny and Black(Honestly, I prefer them as sisters, they sometimes act like each other, I don't know it just sounds nice to me)9: Cure Rosetta and Cure Muse(Also look like they could be sisters)10: Cure Ace and Cure Muse(Jk, the reason wh...

I can't get over this cuteness