Secret Revealed?

edit: hi it's june 3rd 2020 and i wrote this almost three years ago and i absolutely hate it so uh
cringe warning lmfao

(Basically ur the adopted human daughter of Pythor. He loved u like his own actual snake wouldnt allow you to get hurt. The ninja did not know this. Sensei wu dis though and he also knew u were an elemental mastet)

Y/ns Pov:

Ugh fathers  always trying to get them ninja. Its getting predictible now ( idk of pythor is good or not but just roll wit him being evil) like wat does he want from them? "Y/N! Honey where are you" asked your father. "Im In my ROOM!" You sassily said back. "Ive gotten a sssssurprise for you " he said. Ugh what could it be. You sighed. I mean he's still my father right?

"IVE CAPTURED THOSEPESKY NINJASSSSSSSSS" said pythor guiding you to a prison thingy (idk what their called tho  STUPID me) "OMG WHAT THE HELL DAD THAT CONTAIR THINGY CAN KILL PEOPLE" you said looking at dem angry expressions on the ninjas face. All of them were there except nya (she is the mastr of water right?) They looked at you surprised a little.

"Whos that your little minion?!" Asked Cole . "No idiotsssss. Sheee(fluttrshee lel) 's my daughterr" said pythor. "DAUGHTER?!!" They all exclaimed. "Youre a frikin snake. Why do u have a human daughetr"asked Kai. "She is adopted" said pythor.

              *TIMESKIP TO NIGHT*

Lloyds P.O.V:

Ugh how do we even get ourselves into these kinda situations?! Well his daughter is kinda  cute. UGH LLOYD what are you saying she's probably evil! But she did ask her dad why we were in a killing type of prison... Omg WERE ABOUT TO DIEE WAT DA FUQ LLOYD WHAT IS WRONG WIT ME. Wait im talking to mahself...again..*sigh*

Third person P.O.V:
There was a sudden bang...

Sorryabout the cliffhanger heh well im just gonna be up thinking about pt 2 . Ill orobabky publish pt 2 tomorrow. Well a random fact about me:
I call one of my friend morro and well SHOUT OUT TO MY FRIEND "MORRO" she legit is amaze and stuff lmao i have to stack talking well there u have it. Now u know im very talkative.