Part 13

Im sorry for delaying Dx

Y/ns p.o.f:
I finally made sure to ALWAYS lock my door after the kai incident. But when i woke up this morning i heard cheering? I quickly put on something simple
Btw this is not me xD

 But when i woke up this morning i heard cheering? I quickly put on something simpleBtw this is not me xD

I went outside and saw a girl about my age..blonde hair with pinkish tints at the end, beautiful eyes. And the ninja were cheering her on as she was eating coles cooking. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE....EATING COLES CHILLI??? "Yay go ZoZo" said kai. Her names zozo? "Uh hey guys" i said quietly walking in the room. No one noticed... um ok. "HELLO!" I said louder. Everyone looked over at my direction. "Oh hey y/n" said jay. "Uh hey whos she " i said gesturing towards "zozo". "Shes Zoe.. shes gonna stay with us " "oh kewl im gonna have a group if girls" said zoe.

Timeskip to tomorrow

So far everyone has been ignoring me and i kinda feel left out. I wore a pink sweatshirt and some jeans. I walked out of my room and no one was here. "Hello anyone here" i asked. "Oh yn (from now on im just gonna type yn cuz my fingers hurt) i thouht you went with them" said sensei. "W-what where?" I asked. "A new amusement parked called Six flags (i know theres a mega monster amusement park but i just added six flags XD) opened up and they took Zoe there" said sensie. "W-what" i ran to my room and locked the door. How could they forget me? Do they not know i exist. I miss dad. Atleast he knew i Existed. A tear streamed down my cheek. No y/n dont cry. I decided to watch some youtube.

Timeskip to when they come back
"That was so fun" "yea lets go again" "YEA" i could hear them .

Third person p.o.v:
The Ninja sat on the sofa and turned on the television. "Ooh who wants to watch a horror movie!" Said cole. "ME" said zoe enthusiasticaly. Everyone looked at her and she covered her mouth and blushed. "Uh ill go get water why dont u guys pick a movie" zoe said walking to the kitchen. She saw yn on the table with her head down. "Darling whats wrong" asked zoe caressing yns shoulders. "You guys left me behind..." she mumbked. "What..but you were sleeping" said zoe acting innocent. "But u guys couldve woke me up" said yn. "WELL IM SORRY U LITTLE BRAT ITS NOT LIKE U MATTER ANYWAY" Zie quickle yelled. "Uh forget i said that sweetie" she said. Thats it . You couldnt take it anymore and you were crying. You ran through the living room and to your room. "Wait was that yn"asked jay. "And was she crying?" Asked lloyd. "OH MY GOD WE LEFT HER HOME" they all said in unison.