Part 10

(A/n : Well ive finally updated :D )

Y/ns pov:
I woke up and decided to listen to some music
I played mrs potatoe head by Melanie martinez.
(U can play the song now)

I put in my headphones and decided to get ready for school (yes you go to school ).
I put on a black crop top and some ripped shorts and ajacket around your waist.

Then i decided to wearsome black converse. I went down to the kitchen. I was excpecting Zane to cook but instead i found cole. "Cole?" I asked. "Yea y/n" he said.
"Since when do u cook"
"Ive always been a cake lover at heart"
"And your making cake?"
"Yep"
"Mind if i help"
"Sure"
So first he was doing EVERYTHING wrong.
I redid everything for the batter. After baking the cake i decided to put some sprinkles ontop the white frosting. The box of sprinkles fell so i reached down to get it but so did he. His hand was ontol of mine we both looked up and bumped our heads. "S-sorry Y/n" he said blushing. "Its ok" i said with a tint of pink on my cheeks.
I decided just to drink milk and ran out the door to school. 

At school
"Hey cutie" said john. His job is to literally take girls hearts and break them as a living. "What do u want John" i said irritated. "Just askin if u wanna come to my house after school" he said with a wink. "hell no i know youll turn it into a makeout session" i said back walking away. "Ugh fine" he goes to another girl. "Hey y/n" said Nicole"hey nico " i said. "So john tried flirting again" she asked.
"Yep"
"So do u have a particular boy or boys you like"
"No whyd you ask"
"Ohhh no reason"

Btw guys im gonna make you go to canterlot high !!!! Yaws lol
Lmao I'm so ugly-