Part 18

Y/ns p.o.v:
(In her room with vanessa)

Ugh i know zoe has something to do with everyone not talking to me. "Hey y/n u ok? Youve been thinking alot" asked Nicole. "Oh uh yea im fine" i replied. "Is it that Zoe" she asked. Wait how does she know? "How do you-" "i met her at the candy store. Shes a real bitch" she replied. " ha yea but the ninja havent talked to me in a week and i think she has something to do with it." We heard Nicole's voice coming from ......Outside? "Yo i hear myself." Said Nicole . "Yea me too"
"Is that an echo"
"Bruh no it sound like your in the living room?"
"Wtf?..."

We both ran to the living room to see.....,.Nicole....talking to the ninjas.
" How the fuq am i there when im here?!"
Yep and Nicole went in there.
"Who the friCkity frAck r u?" Asked the real Nicole

"Uh..........." the other Nicole stood there speechless.

"gimme that" the real Nicole ripped off the girls necklace and it was..

ZOEEEEEE WHYYYYYYY

"Uh hehe" she laughed awkwardly.
"Wait so that wasnt Nicole ?" Asked kai.
"Yea this bitch was petending to me and making you guys think im saying mean things about y/n"

The ninja sat there quiet and zoe ran out.

Hey guys ! I had promised a few that i'd update saturday and i did :D.
It might take a week or two for the next update tho.. bye guys ~Nicole