Part 16

Y/ns p.o,v:

-sigh- school today. Atleast its better the being ignored by your friends. I dont even wanna call them friends. They literally ignored me. I went to the kitchen to see zane and i kept calling his name he wouldnt losten. Same thing happened with Kai,Lloyd,and Jay.
-sigh- Jack invited me to the candy shop in Ninjago city. Atleast i have someone.

-timeskip to school-

(After explainging everything to Vanessa)

"You want me to beat their A$$ up for hurting my sister then i will" said Nicole.
"But your not my sis"
"Im your sister from another mister :3"
"Lol ive gotta go to the candy shop in town wanna come"
"Sure n/n (nickname)"

-le time skip to candy store-

Third person P.O.V:

Nicole and Y/n walked into the store. "Oh hey Jack" said Y/n. "Ooh you got a boyyfrriieennddddd" said Nicole teasing y/n. Yn blushed "oh shut up he's just a friend" . "Hey y/n" said jack. "Ill leave you two alone~ ill go get some CANDy"said Nicole .
h0ney whatcha waiting foorrrrrr
Welc0me to my candY stOore))

Nicoles p.ov:

I left those two to give them some private time. I ran through the aisles like some kid in a candy store (get the reference xD). I ran and bumped into someone.. "WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING BRAT" said the girl. "Uh oh im sorry ms uh" the girl had blond hair with pinkish tints."MY NAMES ZOE AND YOU BETTER NOT DO THAT AGAIN OR YOULL REGRET IT" Zoe gave me a glare. Sheesh whats her problem?.