IDK WHAT NUMBER THIS ONE IS SO LETS CONTINUE :D

(yep that's the title and im proud of my creativity :) )

Y/ns p.o.v:

I was bored. Really bored. SCHOOL IS HORRIBLE. Especially when the biggest brat at school is sitting next to you. McKenzie (yea this is what happens when you're reading dork diaries while writing on watt pad.) (if that's u name im really sorry D: just change it) is literally the DRAMA QUEEN OF CANTERLOT HIGH. god i wish a plane would fly by with a broken wing and snag her on or something. Come on y/n don't be so mean Well your writing this? Oh ye :)

I thought about stuff, Candy, Netflix, Food, Cats, More food, Lloyd......oh yea the whole " omg a hot guy just grabbed my legs and kissed me on the cheek: thing. Wait no. Let me rephrase that dirty sentence :P " A hot guy is scared of another hot guy and comes to me and i give him advice and he kisses me on the cheek". yea thats better children. Y'know i wouldn't make a great teacher. I mean- "CAN U MOVE YOUR FRIGGIN LEGS THEY'RE IN THE WAY" said McKenzie. God where is a broken plane when you need one. I shifted over to the side. How did the teacher NOT hear that? Welp.

 How did the teacher NOT hear that? Welp

I(m sorry i had to share that XD)

"Class Dismissed" FINALLY. I ran through the door and went to my locker and opened it. "Hey y/n" said Nicole . "hello" i said back. " so you had math as last period?" yep" i said getting ready to leave. "with McKenzie?"she asked. "Yup" i said. "tough"she said. "So hows "Life with Hotties" going? Are you on the episode where someone kisses?" she asks. "What the Fork is Life with hotties?" i asked. "Your life" she said. "oh..its fine.." i said feeling my cheeks turn red. She asked me if i was at the episode where someone kisses. "i mean im at the point where someone gets kissed on the cheek" i said. 'Rlly! Who?" she asks. "L Lloyd (get the joke XD im irrelevant ;-;)" "LLOYD!" she yelled. "GOD BE QUIET" i said. "sowwy" she said. she got a text on her phone. "ugh its mom i gtg but TELL. ME. EVERYTHING. Bye!" she said going off.

(is dis  my longest chapter?idk)

Hullo everyone :D

Im writing this at like 6:36 PM but im supposed to be doing hw right now.

This one girl in class came up to me and shes like " You know hawa goes up to every man and makes children with them" and idk why i found that so funny XDD i was dying for some reason. Eh Im stupid.