Part 11 2/2

Be warned this does have sexual stuff in it so you have been warned ._.no not a lemon but some like sxual stuffffff...

Y/ns pov:
I ran as fast as i could. Someone grabbed my arm. I was blindfolded. I screamed as loud as hell but no one heard. Ugh what is this place it stinks.

Third pov:
Y/n was aparently kidnapped by her Ex , Charles (im srry i had no idea on what to use as a name but i was listenin to charlie puth so yea..)
He untied y/ns blindfold. "Charles wtf i was going to school" said y/n
"Well i just need you" he said with a smirk.

Y/ns p.o.v:
Ugh what does he want. He cheated on me and now what he wants to murder me??
He smashed his lips onto mine. EWWWW ugh i tried to pull away but he held my hands. Wtf is wrong with this dude i dont love you. I screamed again. He ripped my shirt off and threw it somewhere.. and... i finally grabbed his wrists and tried to run away. He grabbed my leg and pulled me. I screamed again. What is this place (filled with so many wondersssss) wtf mind no what kind of place is this where no one can hear you scream. He ripped off my shorts and i was left in my undergarments (aka bra and underwear). Suddenly someone came in. The ninja. Great. Now they see me like this. "Let her go " said Kai . "Shes my girlfriend" he said back irritated. I quickly had my chance and ran toward the ninja. "Doesnt look like it. " said jay. "YESS YESS PLEASE TAKE THAT MENTAL BOZO JERK TO JAIL" i yelled.
Timeskip to after they brought your mental ex to jail
Well this is awkward.... they keep starin at me. "Is something wrong" i said trying to find some piece of cloth in the underground room. "Oh uh nothi-nothing" they all replied at the same time. Yea i know theyre staring at me. I found a ripoed up blanket and covered jyself and we left.

Hey guys i know that topic was rlly random but y friend gave me the idea so shoutout to Cathy (nope she doesnt have a wattpad account)