Chapter 20

• Dedicated to Any Fans Who Encouraged Me To Continue This Story

Sally's POV

         I gazed into the eyes that used to belong to my son; though they were still the same shape they bore no resemblance to Percy's. I could see my own reflection in them, the fragile, middle aged women who had given birth to one of the greatest heros in a century-

"Snap out of it Sally" I thought to myself. Now was certainly not any time to be having a walk down memory lane, thats exactly what Chiron told me at the end of the conversation when Paul interrupted after his doctors appo-

"Thats it!" I nearly exclaimed out loud. Still keeping a steady gaze with Kronos, I edged over to the hallway where the bathroom was. Who knew if it would work on a Titan, but it was worth a shot. 

"Oh so threatening with a frying pan" Kronos sneered, and with a flick of his hand the frying pan flew into wall, causing a noise as loud as a motor truck starting up (poor neighbors.) I took this opportunity to rush into the bathroom and slam the door. "You seriously think a puny mortal door will keep me out?" Kronos exclaimed. I fumbled with the syringe and medicine Paul had been prescribed. Taken orally it had only taken minutes to work on Percy, injected straight into his body may cause the effects to happen sooner. Kronos was going to be taking a nice little nap here before too long. 

             Bursting open the door, Kronos lunged at Sally. Without pausing to think, Sally stabbed the syringe down into the small of Per- Kronos's back. Pushing him off her, Kronos merely chuckled and plucked the syringe out. "You think a mortal drug can-" His eyes rolled back into his head and he fell, barely missing the sink. 

"You may not be mortal but you still are possessing a mortals body" Sally smiled. She kneeled down beside Kronos. "Oh Percy, what has he done to you"

"

AN-

Hey guys I will most likely add more to this chapter from another characters POV. I just wanted to give you from Sally's POV right now because I know you have been waiting a while. More will be coming!

Kronos may be unconcious for now, but lets see if he gets in the right hands...