Stupid Fangirls

Someone please kill me now.  I banged my forehead on the desk as the fangirls argued over who sat next to duckbutt.  My thin patience was getting even thinner.  My eye twitched one last time before I jumped up and screamed at them.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!  NONE OF YOU ARE SITTING NEXT TO DUCKBUTT IF YOU CANT SHUT YOUR TRAPS!!!!!!"

This of course made them complain.  I got up and plopped down next to duckbutt and glared at the fangirls.  Stupid weak attention whores.  I ignored duckbutts stare as the fangirls finally sat down.

Banana jumped up on duckbutts desk and started yelling at him.  Then it happened.  The funniest thing I have ever seen in my life.  Some guy bumped into banana and made him lip lock with duckbutt.  Lets just say I couldn't breathe for a while.  They glared at me as did the fangirls.

When I stopped laughing, I glared back at them.  They turned their attention from me to banana.  Seriously, who lets themselves be beat up by pathetic fan girls.

Scarface chose this moment to enter the class.

"Ok, everyone calm down.  I'll call you into a different room and you take your Genin test.  All you have to do is make three clones."

And he left and began to call names.  I noticed Banana walked out without a headband.  Hmmm so he failed.

"Bara Uzumaki!"

People started to whisper.

"Is she related to Naruto?"

"Uzumaki?"

An irk mark grew on my forhead.

"No, I'm not related to Naruto!!!  My clan is dead!!!!"

I noticed duckbutt take a sudden interest in me as I walked into the test room.

Scarface smiled and some other guy was in there.  I instantly didn't like him.  I did my clones, got my headband and left.  I decided to wrap my headband around my right thigh.  So I now have a headband from every hidden village.  Interesting.