New Jutsu and A Very Tired Bara

So Scarecrow wants to train us today.  We were in the middle of the woods and our task was to climb a tree.  Without our hands.  Using our chakra.

I KNOW THIS CRAP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.  Scare crow didn't believe me.  So I proved him wrong by walking up the stupid tree.

Anyways, I'm miles away from my team right now so I could train on my own.  I summoned my wolves to try out my new jutsu.

"Demonic Art:  Beast Consumption!!!!"

Purple auras surrounded my wolves and myself.  Their auras flooded my own and soon the wolves disappeared.  I felt my bones pop and creak as they changed shape.  My skin stretched tight.  My aura swirled around me and suddenly it ceased.  A snarl found its way up my throat.  

I surveyed my new body.  I was HUGE!!!!  The best part was I was now a gigantic seven-tailed wolf.  Basically what happened was I combined all of my wolves into my body and took on their combined form.  

Seven wolves equals seven tails.  Plus I can use all of their abilities.  I released the jutsu and returned back to my human form.  Wow, that took alot out of me.

I laid down under a tree and before I knew it, I was out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

poke

poke poke

poke poke poke

poke poke poke poke

"WILL YOU STOP POKING ME!!!!!!!  I'M AWAKE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!"

I snapped and glaned up at the accursed poker.  Of course.  Sasuke.  I groaned and cuddle more with the grass.  The ground never felt so good.

"Wake up, baka. Everyone's worried."

I groaned again and mumbled, "But I'm so tired."

The next thing I knew I was in Sasuke Uchiha's arms blushing madly.  I was too tired to fight though so me being me I went back to sleep.

I woke up to Banana yelling about how Sasuke found me.  I growled softly but only Sasuke heard me.  I peeked up at him and saw him smirking.  I was still too tired to do anything though.  Man that jutsu took more out of me than I thought.

"Sasuke, you and Bara will be sharing a room.  Naruto and Sakura is sharing the other room."

Sasuke 'hn'ed, Bubblegum cried and Banana cheered.  Me?  I just patted Sasuke's face to get his attention.  He looked down at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Room.  Bed.  Sleep.  Now."

He smirked but obeyed me and soon I was cuddled up under some covers.  Unfortunately, there was only one bed soSasuke had to sleep in the bed with me.  Currently, I didn't complain seeing as I was tired as hell and Sasuke was warm.

That's how my night went.  Cuddled up with Sasuke Uchiha.  Exhausted from chakra overuse.  At least I have an excuse.  Kurodayu just had to butt in.

"Child, you know you must admit your feelings sooner or later.  You and him both lead the lives of shinobi.  It is not wise to bottle these moments up for later for you never know what moment may be your last."

That was strangely wise.  I fell asleep with his words echoing in my mind.