Scarecrow

"Alright, everyone!!!  Today you're gona get put in your teams!"

I stared out the window until I heard, "Team 7 is Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno...."

Here Banana cheered and Bubblegum groaned.

"...and Sasuke Uchiha."

Here Bubblegum cheered and Banana groaned.

"And due to uneven numbers, Bara Uzumaki."

I smiply glanced at my ragtag team.  Well, my stay in this village will be....interesting.  Scarface said we'd meet our sensei's after lunch.  I went outside and leaned against a Sakura tree.

"Hey kid, what village are we in now?"

The voice of my long-time companion suddenly appeared in my mind.  Kurodayu, a dragon demon.  Or really I should say the Dragon God.  He's not a tailed-beast but he can still kick ass.

"We're in Konoha now."

He hummed and suddenly I was in front of his cage.  The huge metal bars had a beautiful, intricate pattern etched into them.  They were to reinforce the seal keeping him inside of me.  His red eyes pierced through the darkness.

His black scaled snout was pressed against the bars.  I walked forward and ran my hand over his smooth, obsidian scales.  They were cool to the touch, but hard as steel.  His red eyes closed in content.  See, I'm the only host he has liked.

"Hmmm, kid you should probably go back.  You should be meeting your sensei now."

I nodded and patted his scales one last time before leaving.  I got up and left for the classroom once again.  I stared out the window again, ignoring the antics of my teammates.  I heard the door open and a "thump".

I looked over to see a guy with gravity defying white hair.  Hmmmmm, he looks like a scarecrow.  Scarecrow he shall be.

"Hmmm, my first impression of you all... your idiots.  Come on lets go to the roof."

My team sweatdropped and I got an irk mark.  I'm not an idiot, idiot.

I sat down and leaned against the wall.  "Alright why don't you introduce yourselves."

I pretty much ignored them all until I heard, "Hey, you with the purple hair.  It's your turn."

I looked up and sighed.

"My name is Bara Uzumaki.  My likes are Kai and Kurodayu.  My dislikes are people who are weak and my brother.  My hobbies are training, traveling and writing.  My dream is to avenge my clan and then travel the world and write books."

Scarecrow clapped his hands.  "Ok, you're all unique, good.  Tomorrow we begin.  Be at the training gounds at 5am.  Oh, and don't eat breakfast or you'll puke."  With that he poofed away.

Tomorrow it begins.