Hello Big Brother

ok so my computer is being stupid and wont let me type so im doing this on my phone so please excuse errors and its probably going to be short

----------------------------------------------------------------************----------------------------------------------------------------

Let's just say Orochimaru is a boring ass trainer.  Its only been about six months since I arrived. I have apparently been given the gift of  Blood Release. I have no idea how taijutsu ties into Blood release but apparently it does. Dont ask me how

his mind works.  Sasuke has been so engulfed in training that we hardly see each other.  Its depressing really.  Kurodayu is constantly pesturing me about reviving my clan and I just tend to leave a chakra wall up between us.  Currently though I am on some mission about the Akatsuki.  I was supposed to reveal the true leader.  All Orochimaru told me was that he was in the Rain Village.  Sasuke was supposed to come in later as back up.  Luckily I had found a way into the impenetrable Rain Village through their water way.  I just had Mizuki claw through the grates there.  Mizuki has grown rapidly since joining Orochimaru.   She is now almost as large as a full grown dragon.  She still cant sustain my weight for flights yet though.  She has to build up her wing muscles to lift my fat ass.  Im not really fat she just complains alot.  

Anyways, I was just wearing a common black cloak and wandered the streets of Amegakure.  Ibsuddenly saw something odd.  A blue haired woman just walked through a wall.  I decided to follow her and see where she went.  We eventually ended up in a room with a red haired man with rods in him was.  The man seemed so familiar.  I let out a loud gasp as he lifted his head.

NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!!!! FUCKING NAGATO, MY MURDERER OF A BIG BROTHER, WAS THE FUCKING AKATSUKI LEADER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Fate must be in my side.  I left my hiding space and walked in front of the now on-guard female.  I paid her little attention.

"Hello Nagato."  I growled through clenched teeth.

He looked confused for a moment.

"How do you know my name?"

I slowly lifted the cloak hood off and let it fall.   My now long violet hair fell down my back.

His eyes widened in surprise.  He began to pull rods out of his body and he seemed to gain a little strength.

"Bara.  How has my imouto been?"

I grew angry. " YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO CALL ME IMOUTO!!!!!!!.  I AM NOT YOUR LITTLE SISTER!!!!!!  YOU ARE NO LONGER MY BIG BROTHER!!!!!!  YOU KILLED OUR ENTIRE CLAN!!!!!!"

Tears streamed down my face and his seemed filled with remorse but I shoved away the feelings I once had for him.  I lifted my hands and began firing jutsu after jutsu at him.  He kept reflecting them with Almighty Push.  I grew aggravated and did the only thing I could do.  If I was going down I would take him with me.

"Blood Style: Ultimate Sacrifice!!!" 

I could feel my chakra begin to convert my blood into chakra and essentially sent a huge wave at him that did the same to him.  During this process my eyes began to burn and my vision grew sharper.  I had finally gained my Rinnegan.  My jutsu would have worked if the blue haired girl hadnt have replaced him with paper.

"I am sorry little sister, but you must die for peace to be achieved."

After that I knew he was gone.  The last thing I heard was Sasuke's voice screaming for me to stay with him.

"DONT YOU DARE DIE ON ME BARA!!!!!  GODDAMIT I LOVE TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO DIE!!!!!!"

I just smiled a little and said, "Sometimes love isnt enough."

Then everything was gone.