Hidden in the Shadows

Authors note
this is going to start after Page 511 in CoLS but none of the stuff with Maureen is going to happen.

Alec caught his breath at what Magnus had just said to him. He stumbled back and leaned against the walls of the subway as his tue love walked away. How could this have happened? how could he have been so stupid? still, there was something Alec had to do, he had to kill Camille.

The rhythmic clicking of his heels down the cobblestone floors of the tunnel made him stop in his tracks to quietly put on a silence rune on his boots. Everything he heard, to the dripping of water coming from pipes to the soft steps of rats, became increasingly louder. It was almost as if the heartbreak made his senses wake up. He could hear his own heartbeat and his breaths boomed in his ears. suddenly he heard the air around him displace.

He turned on his heel and there stood Camille, in a long white gown.

"Hello nephilim, have you come to strike the deal?" She asked showing her sharp fangs.

"Camille, I'm not sure I am ready" Alec lied through his teeth.

She turned around and Alec saw his chance "its now or never-"

She was cut off by Alex swooping in and grabbing her arm. he attacked her and wrestled to the ground, and put a knife on her neck

"You have ruined me!" he screamed as he brought the knife down.

But the whole time hidden in the shadows,was Magnus Bane himself. Watching Alecs' every move.

"Oh god" he whispered "what have I done to him?" with that the warlock drew a portal and ran.