Bloody

After everyone in the institute was gone Alec woke up from his day dream. He stood up and dragged himself to the shower, he looked at himself in the mirror. he looked like hell. He had purple under his eyes and his skin was an unnerving pale color.

He told on the shower and stepped in. The heat stung his scars so he cooled it down. as he was thinking everything over he started sobbing. or at least he thought he was, his throat was hot and his eyes were blurry. He leaned against the wall of the shower and slid down and sat, and cried.

•••

"Jace are you sure you're okay" Isabelle was almost beginning to cry she was laughing so hard.

"Actually," he replied " I might need to get someone's help on that"

"Hey Jace I'm going go to our room I'm getting tired" clary said as she got up on her tip toes and kissed his cheek. She let go of his hand slowly, and ascended up the curving stairs.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

As Clary walked drousily towards Jace's room she heard the water running.

Alec must be taking a shower. she thought

Clary slowly creeped up to the door and rapped three times.

There was nothing in reply.

So she turned the door handle and headed in. she looked around, it was dirty for Alec, she had never seen more than a couple of weapons in his room before.

She walked around the tattered clothes and broken objects. she stepped on something sharp and almost let out a yelp. Clary bit her tongue and her eyes started watering a bit, whatever it was it was sharp.

She looked down at her feet they weren't bloody but whatever she stepped on was.

She slowly reached down to pick it up, her hair was falling towards her face as she grabbed it.

Clary held it in her hands lightly. tears began to fall down in to her rosy cheeks. What could have caused this to happen she wondered.

Even though she and Alec were never truly close, he was like family to Jace and that was something.

The bathroom door clicked open, as Alec walked out he looked up at Clary and tried to find something to say.

But she already knew exactly what it was. the evidence was right in front of her.

On Alec's bloody wrists.

.: Authors Note :.

So I want to thank you guys for the feedback, keep it coming! I hope you're enjoying this be sure to give me some suggestions. see you whenever I stop being lazy enough to write a new chapter :D bye!