Farewell

Later that night Alec made a decision to cut of his connections with his family. he packed his bags and walked out of the institute. there was no mourning for his absence, for as the rest of the shadow hunters fell right in to Sebastian's trap after finding Clarissa all but one had died. Isabelle was condemned to endless suffering for her family's death.
--
Magnus broke up with his girlfriend later that week. he strolled down to the institute planning what to say to Alec. but as he opened the door Isabelle who looked dead herself cursed him and told him that he ruined her life she closed the door on his face and ran back inside. After many months Isabelle asked to be stripped of her marks she turned in her stele and the rest of her weapons she kept her whip and necklace and lived as a normal mundane. She died in a hospital a year later after being diagnosed with depression.
Magnus spent out the rest of his days in the spiral labyrinth with Tessa the only person he would talk to. Magnus never made contact to another shadow hunter for the rest of his life knowing how much damage he could make them endure. eventually his soul withered away, a mere four years after the death of his dear shadowhunters. His funeral was a small one only two attended. Alec as Tessa. they greeted each other and talked about their friend they made plans to get coffee next Tuesday at a little coffee shop called Java Jones. "You must move on dear Alec," Tessa said a she left the funeral "but you must never forget."