Lost love

Clary walked quietly to Jace's room. se couldn't sleep with all this.

She stopped at the door. She heard muffled voices from inside the door. One was Jace the other was a girls' voice.

The girl was whispering. she sounds familiar but just couldn't place who it was. she closed her eyes and focused on what they were saying.

"It's okay, I love you, you know that right?" Jace's voice was shaky, and Clary couldn't believe what he was saying. she backed away from the door slowly takin it all in.

Did he even love me? Why did I ever think he did. He must have just had pity on me, must have wanted to save the world. he didn't care.

Clary ran back to her room her eyes were blurry from crying. She laid down on her bed and simply cried. Something she hadn't let herself do in a long time.

•••

"Jace there is something wrong with Alec!" Izzy said while crying.

"I'm not sure what but I hear him from outside his room and I hear screaming and crying." She said gasping.

Jace sighed and hugged Isabelle "It's okay, I love you, you know that right?"

Jace had heard footsteps near the door, he looked up at the the wooden door while hugging Isabelle. Must be nothing he thought.

•••

After a while of thinking Alec headed down to Clary's room. He stomped down the stairs and knocked on her door. It didn't open at first so he knocked a few times more before it opened.

Clary opened it with a smile on her face. Her eyes were bloodshot Alec noticed and her smile seemed eerie as he looked at her more closely. She brought Alec in for a hug, when her head was beside his ear she whispers quietly "h-h-help m-me".

She took his hand and guided him in her room. they say down on her bed she was still smiling. Alec was wondering what was going on.

"Alec, I love you. You know that right?" Her hands were trembling.

He reached down to get the knife in his belt. Before he could get it the window behind Clary was blasted open and Sebastian climbed through, Alec stood up and drew his knife.

Sebastian just laughed and put his hand on Clary's mouth and took her out the window again.

In a matter of seconds she was gone.

Alec stood up from the ground where he fell when Sebastian grabbed Clary.

"CLARY!" Alec yelled quite loudly. He ran to the window but she couldn't be seen.

He ran out of the room to Jace's and told them what happened.

His response was simple.

"I'm going to kill that bastard." he stated.

Though Izzy just buried her head in Alec's neck crying. After a few silent moments Alec realized his arms were showing. He ran out of the room without another word.