~Chapter 4: Captured~

Erza P.O.V
After everyone is already in the living room, we heard an explosion from the front door and there is a hole and smoke everywhere. I saw 7 shadows which I already claimed that they are the dragon slayers. After the smoke cleared up, we saw them, with dragon force activated. I said to lucy, mira, levy, yukino, kagura, kinana and romeo, "Hide behind us". They nodded and hide behind us.
Then, I turned to the dragon slayers and exclaimed "What are you doing here???!! And How did you escape??!!
Then cobra answered "Oh my, titania, rushing aren't we?" "And what do you want?" I replied. This time, laxus answered "We just want our mates". At that word, I then requip into my black wing armor and said "You have get to me, first".But I feel 😵 dizzy and collapse on the floor.

Kagura P.O.V
After seeing erza, collapse. I asked them "What did you do to erza?" Then rogue answered my question "Didn't she just said to get to her first, then we did it?" Then gray exclaimed "You should have done fairly", and juvia nodded at gray's words. Then, I felt a tap on my shoulder and thought it was rogue but it was yukino, the other girls and romeo. Then, she pointed at the back door. We nodded at each other and we turned to the girls and boy and pointed at the back door. I said in telepathy to them (just think that kagura can talk in telepathy) " Everyone, I raised my sword as a signal that we run together to the back door." Then lucy asked "How will we do it without them noticing?" I answered "When they are distracted by gray and juvia" Then Mira asked "Did you already talk to gray and juvia about this?" I said "I'm gonna tell them so wait"
Then kagura talk to gray and juvia in telepathy and said "Do you hear me?" Then gray answered "Yes" I said "Me and the girls will escape while you fight them" Then juvia flinched and said "Are you gonna be fine?" I nodded then they also nodded. Then I said to Mira in telepathy "They said 👌" Then we nodded at each other. "I said to romeo and the girls "Are you ready?" And they said "Yes" I replied "Just wait in my signal" They nodded. Then, we turned to the dragon slayers. Then gray said to them "You have to get before us" Then the dragon slayers smirked. And then, charged at juvia and gray. After seeing them, I then raised my sword. Then, we the girls run to the back door. Actually, it worked.

Lucy P.O.V
After running for many minutes, we saw the guild but then we heard footsteps behind us. I turned and saw natsu running behind me, then I turned to the other mates and saw a certain dragon slayers chasing them. But then we heard a thud sound and saw mira collapse and got by laxus. After that we heard many thud sound to see the other girls and romeo collapse but I feel dizzy and collapse also.

Natsu P.O.V
After carrying luce in a bridal style, I then slowly inhale luce's scent. Then I saw laxus carrying mira, cobra carring kinana, gajeel carrying levy and romeo,sting carring yukino, rogue carrying kagura and wendy trailing behind us and then I heard Laxus say "It's time to go to our den" I nodded and the others also nodded. We walk to the easthern part of the forest after minutes of walking. I looked at to see lucy's sleeping face and thought "So cute...I will always protect you so no one could get you from me" I pulled back into reality when we saw our den with a cabin.

(Media: The cabin)
Then, we went inside and settled to our rooms for tonight.
Our rooms in order
( Lucy and Mine which has a red door, Laxus and Mira's has a yellow door, Gajeel and Levy's has a gray door, Sting and Yukino's has a white door, Rogue and Kagura's has a black door, Cobra's and Kinana's has a purple door and lastly Romeo and Wendy's has a blue door)

After putting lucy in the bed, I looked up to see her sleeping face which was cute. I heard some knocking from our door, I opened it to see the dragon slayers . Then laxus said "We should start a feast." Then I nodded and sting said "Wendy will stay here to guard our mates", I looked at luce again then went with them to hunt some foods.

-10 minutes later-
Lucy P.O.V
I started to wake up and saw a room. I then went outside to see the other girls and romeo doing the same thing. Then, we went downstairs to see wendy staying in the front door. Then she started "Where are you guys going?" I answered "We're just hungry" Then she said "You should sit down there in the couch and wait for the other dragon slayers because they're haunting. Then, we followed what she said. Speaking of devil,they already arrived. Then Mira started "All of us may be hungry, I will cook Something" as she went to the kitchen and laxus followed her.Everyone was getting dragged, Kinana dragged by cobra in garden, romeo and wendy exploring the house levy and gajeel in the library which located in the basement, yukino,kagura, and me i
dragged into the living room by natsu, sting and rogue. Then, we watched T.V. Natsu lying on my lap, sting on yukino's lap and rogue in kagura's. I began to play with natsu's hair. Not long before Mira annouced "Dinner is ready". Then we all went to the dining room with the others. After eating, we all went back to the living room. Me, levy, Mira, Yukino, Kinana, Kagura and Romeo in the couch facing the dragon slayers. And suddenly yukino said " Why don't we guys continue to read the Dragon Slayers mating Season?" Then we all nodded. Then laxus raised an eyebrow and asked "What is that?" "It's about the dragon slayers and the mating season" Mira replied. Natsu said "Sounds interesting" Then Yukino was back with a book in her hand then she started to read the chapter two, three, and four.

Chapter 2: Stage 2
After creating a den, the mates and dragons eat a meal. They become clingy and overprotective.

Chapter 3: Stage 3
Marking. This is where they marked their mates by setting their fangs on their neck and start to mate with each other. For dragon slayers which are younger, it only includes kissing.

Things to do:
-Don't mind them touching your body
-Don't go near any males

If angry:
-Show them your mark by setting your hair aside.
-Embrace them by putting a hand in their heart and the other on his back.

Chapter  4: Stage 4
If mate is pregnant, they do everything to make sure it's alright. The baby only develops faster than a normal girl pregnant. It develops in 6 hours. The mates have cravings for the respective element of the dragon slayer.

-Thank you-

After Yukino read it, we were speechless and our jaws dropped. Then, we heard chucklings from the other side, we turned to see the dragon slayers holding their stomachs and laughing. Then Sting started "Speechless, aren't we?" We didn't say anything then laxus said "The contents of the book are actually true"
Then we, the mates shouted "Ehhhh??!!" They covered their ears.
Then I started "What stage are you already now?" They answered "3" Then we the mates blushed. We were bck to the trance, then I when all of us were scopped in bridal style then I exclaimed "Wh-what are you doing natsu?"He whispered in my ear "Did you forgot what we would do in the stage 3" And I blushed madly and went respectively to our rooms.

Everyone, just wait for chapter 5 and can't wait to see what would happen next. See you soon!!!