~Chapter 6: Miraxus~

Mira P.O.V
When Laxus suddenly carried me to our room, I was surprised. After arriving at our room, I was thrown in
bed then laxus was suddenly on top of me and he started " Ne, mira, I wanted to say if you love me?" I was so shocked at the question he asked. I replied "Yes, laxus" Then he asked "Really?" "Yes, how about you, how do you feel about me?" I asked. He answered "Yes of course for mavis sake you are actually dense" I exclaimed "Really!!?" He pulled me in a tight embrace and whispered "Of course, I love you" I returned his hug. After breaking from the embrace, we went close to each other until our lips met. It was rough but passionate. We break from each other in order to have air. He broke the silence "Mira, can I mark you?" I asked "How?" He said "It will be a little painful so deal with me" I nodded. Then, he went to my shoulder, to my surprise ; he bit it. I moaned in pleasure. After he bit me, I look at my shoulder and saw a thunder-shaped symbol and wrapped by a ribbon. I really like it. We were about kiss again then we heard some moaning right next to our room. Then my face was red. Then laxus chuckled. I asked "Whose room is next to ours?" He answered "Natsu and Lucy's" I exclaimed "Ehh?!!" He then said "Moaning, so meaning they are the process of making out" My face was red as erza's hair. I snapped out of my train of thoughts when laxus whispered in my right ear "We should already do it" I wrapped my arms around his neck and said " I know it already" Then we continued at where we stopped. ( You already know what she means and where they stopped😆😆)

Normal P.O.V
In Mira and Laxus' room, we can hear moans and heavy panting

Laxus P.O.V
After everything, I said "I love you Mira" "I love you too Laxus" She replied before going to sleep. 'I will alwsys love you Mira's I thought before sleeping.

🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰
Minna, be awaited for thr next chapter which is "Stingyu" So did you like this chapter minna. Just comment and vote. See you in the next chapter
👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋