~Chapter 14:The Truth~

Lucy P.O.V
"Princess??!!!" I shouted
The boys covered their ears. Levy, Mira, Kagura exclaimed "Sama??!"
This time, I covered my ears. Then Mira said "Should we talk everyone inside the house?"
We all nodded then went in inside and settled in the living room.
Kinana and Cobra also joined us.
"Who are you?" I asked
The woman answered "My name is Celest"
"What are you doing here?" I asked
"I'm sent here by my queen or your mom" answered Celest.
"What do you mean by that?" I asked suspiciously
"Your mom didn't die, princess; that was just a clone lacrima" Celest said
"Then if she is still alive, then where is she?" I asked with hope.
"Taking care of the matters in the palace"
"What do you mean by the palace and you keep on calling me princess?" I said.
"It seems we won't be able explain by words so I'm gonna unseal your memories but I can't do anything about your sealed powers" Celest said
I don't have time to protest when she suddenly started to chant some words.
I started screaming and clutching my head. Then it stopped.
I started crying. Natsu comforted me. I started to explain to them about what I remember.

Lucy Memories
A young lucy was playing with her exceed Stella and her mom in the gardens. Suddenly Celest went running to layla, the mother of lucy. Celest said "My queen, it seems Acnologia and Zeref are already here" Without wasting time, layla went to her daughter and said "I'm sorry about this lucy, but it's for your safety" The mother started to mumble words to manipulate her daughter's memories and sent her to the land from the dragon realm"
-end of flashback-

After that, I said "I still don't understand"
Celest said "Princess lucy is the princess the dragons"
The dragon slayers were shocked and said "What??!!"
My jaw dropped but didn't say something. "Being the princess, she learned every type of element in dragon slaying magic"
"Meaning lu-chan is an elemental dragon slayer" levy said.
Celest nodded then turned her gaze towards Yukino and said "Yukino, it's been a while"
Yukino stood there with a blank expression.
"Don't you want to also learn the truth?"Celest asked Yukino.
Yukino nodded. Then Celest chanted the same words she did to me to yukino.
Yukino started screaming until it's done. And there was tears in her eyes. She hugged Celest. "I miss you, Mama" Yukino said.
"Mama?!!!" We shouted.
Yukino nodded and explained
"Me and sorano was in the orphan until one day we were separated from each other. Celest or I call her Mama and her sister found me and they took good care of me. They taught me dragon slaying magic and trained me evryday until the day we will say our farewells in July 7 in 777"
"Dragon slaying magic??!!" The dragon slayers shouted.
"What element?" Natsu asked
"Celestial, Nature and lastly light which I got from being marked by sting" "Woah, amazing" murmured rogue.
"July 7 in 777??!! That's when our dragons disappeared said natsu, gajeel, wendy, sting and rogue exclaimed.
"Wait, if you are a dragon slayer,you shpuld be taught by a dragon or at least implanted by a lacrima" said Laxus.
"Yeah, and it's Celest and her sister, Flora" said Yukino
"But she is a human" said sting
"Well, this is just my human form and it's true that me and my sister, Flora are dragons" said Celest
"Do you know Igneel?" asked Natsu
"Metallicana?" asked Gajeel
"Grandine?" asked shyly by Wendy
"Weisslogia?" asked Sting
"Skiadrum?" asked Rogue
Celest nodded. "Where?" they asked.
"Don't worry, you will see them soon" Celest said.
"By the way, your highness, I was sent here to get you train because your mother sealed Acnologia and Zeref on sleep in they will awaken in three years"
"Okay, I get it, by the way is Stella and Mama safe?" I asked.
Celestia nodded and I sighed in relief.
"It looks like I need to inform master makarov about this" I said. Mira went in kitchen and prepared our dinner.

-40 minutes later-
"Everyone, should we eat dinner?" said Mira from kitchen.
"Yeah"we all cheered.

After eating dinner, everyone went to their respective room and Celest went to rest in the guestroom.
-Natsu and Lucy's Room-
I arrive in my room and natsu trailing behind me. I went to the balcony and watched the stars, not until I felt warm arms wrapped in waist. I saw natsu then he asked"Are you fine?" "Yeah" I answered.
He kissed me passionately. Then we pulled out for air. I said "You're really impatient" We continued and he carried me to our bed.(🤗🤗🤗)

👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟
Be awaited for Chapter 15: Dragon Realm
See you in the next chapter.

-rosalinalilac33
👠👠👠👠👠👠👠👠👠👠👠👠👠👠