~Chapter 22: The Key~

Lucy's P. O. V

3 days passed and nothing yet happened. And this is the 4th day. I know that they will wake up anytime today and we remained alert and prepared whenever something would strike.

"Mommy! " shouted two voices from a distance. I smiled to the owners of the voices, Nash and Luna.

I am worried for the well-being of my kids. I could say that the life of my friends and comrades are in line.
Losing someone you love and care is scary thing to think. I can't forgive myself if ever the kids will grow up on their own without the father and mother.

"Mommy! Up! Up! " Luna exclaimed making grabby hands and tugging my skirt. I chuckled at her actions and picked her up. We walked back towards the guild with Nash in front of us.
Suddenly,
*crashed*
*boom*
*pow* *bow* *wow*
The shaking of the ground continued. I held the kids tightly to me.

"Mommy! I'm scared!" cried Luna.

"Shh.. Shh.. It's okay, Mommy is here. Yohr brother is also here to protect you" I said to her.

"Really? Brother, you'll protect me, won't you? " Luna said with teary eyes.

"Yes, I'll protect you Luna. It's because I'm your big brother" Nash said patting his sister's head.

After a several minutes, the shaking of the ground stopped. I looked around and the scenario was worst.
Trees were broken, grounds were ripped, collapsed houses and many more.

"Here! Here! Right this way! "two people shouted. I recognized these voices. I look the source of the voices and saw that it was Romeo and Wendy leading the people to evacuate to the guild. People were rushing here and there towards the guild.

"Lucy-san! " shouted Juvia at a distance. I ran to her with the kids.
"Are you okay? "she asked.
"Yes, I am with the kids." I said.
"Is it time already? "I asked her.
"Unfortunately, yes" She said.
I sighed and asked"Can you take the kids to the guild and tell my mom to create a barrier to protect everyone inside the guild? "
"Of course, Lucy-san" she said.
"But where are you going? " she asked.
"I don't know where but I have to do something" I answered.

"Mommy, you will not come with us?" Luna asked while tears were already dripping of her eyes.
"No, I won't Luna but your brother and auntie Juvia will be with you" I said.
"Ok Mommy but be with us later, ok?" she said. "Ok" I nodded.
"Nash, take care of yourself and your baby sister" I said to him. He nodded.
He extended his pinkie finger to me and said "Promise us Mom that you will be back"
"Ok, I promise" I said while also extending my pinkie finger to intertwine with his.

"We'll be going now, Lucy-san. Please take care of yourself" Juvia said.
"You too" I said.
"Bye!! " They said. "Bye" I waved my hand.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Natsu's P. O. V

"Luce!" "Lucy! " I shouted hoping to get a response but there wasn't.
"Natsu-san! " shouted a voice.
I turned around and saw Juvia with my kids.
"Daddy! shouted Luna while running
to me. I squatted down to let her run to my arms. I hugged her tightly.
I saw Nash looking at me. I gestured him to join us. I hugged him tightly too.
After a moment, I let go of them.
I stared at Juvia and asked her "Where is Lucy? "
"I met her a while ago. And she left me with her kids. She told me that she has to do something" She answered.

Something to do? Hmm... I widened my eyes when I arrived at the answer.

"Don't tell me?! "I exclaimed.

"Natsu-san?" Juvia asked while tilting her head.

"Juvia... Go to the guild now with the kids. I must deal with something.. Did she request you to do something? " I said and asked to her.