~Chapter 5: Nalu~

Lucy P.O.V

After arriving in our room, I immediately went to the bathroom.
-In the Bathroom-
'Wait Lucy, Its not like you are a pervert' I thought then I heard some knocking in the door. I didn't answer.
After a few seconds, the knocking calmed down. Then I heard some chuckling. "Lucy, how long are you gonna stay there, didn't you know that the others are already mating?"
Natsu said. I then blushed. I decided to go out. As, I got out of the bathroom, I thrown in the bed and saw natsu hovering above me. I then exclaimed "What is it now natsu?" He laugh then asked "Don't tell me you already forgot what to do in the stage 3?" I blushed and said " I didn't forgot its just I'm not yet ready" Then he put a hand in over mine and said "It's okay it will be done soon" I nodded.
"You know natsu actually I'm also worried because I want mine to be special and our feelings should be mutual." Then he puts his forehead into mine and said "You know Lucy since the first time I met you, I have actually a funny feeling inside me and I thought that maybe I was just hungry but It turns out that it's telling me that you're my mate." I was speechless then he continued " For the moments and the adventures we went together, I began to grow feelings for you and I'm worried if I told you this, I just couldn't take it if our friendship is broken so I love you". I couldn't find words to say. Then I wrapped my arms around his neck and said "I love you too." He was shocked. I chuckled. Then he asked "Do you really mean it?" I nodded. "Really?" he asked again. I smacked him in the head and said "Yes, dummy". He was happy. Then he pulled me closer to his face and soon our lips met. He deepened the kiss. He bit my lower lip which is requesting for an entrance. I decided to tease him. I didn't open it. He growled then he grope my breast. I moaned then he took this opportunity
to explore my mouth. We fought for dominance. Then, after broking from the kiss. We were heavily panting. I broke the silence and asked "How about lisanna?" He lightly chuckled and said "I just thought her as my sister". I just smiled. " I love you, Luce" he said. "I love you too natsu" I said.  He then asked "Is it okay if I marked you already?" I asked "How will mark me?" He answered "Just by biting". I was shocked and gulped and asked again "Is it painful?" He said "It's okay, it will not harm you" then I nodded. Then, he went to my shoulder and he bit me there. I moaned. I look the place where he marked me and saw a golden key with fire encasing or surrounding it. I was happy that natsu chose as his mate. Then we began kiss again and making out.

Normal P.O.V
Later that night, in their room can be heard moaning and heavy panting. (You know what I meant by that,😉 because I'm don't like making lemon fanfic but there are some already in this chapter😁😁)

Natsu P.O.V
After making out, I cuddled next to her and said "I love you Luce!" She replied "I love you too natsu" She began to sleep. 'I'm never letting go of you luce, you are mine' I thought before going to sleep.

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈
Be awaited for next chapter which is titled "miraxus". This chapter is short because it will by already couples the chapters next after this.
Just wait and be patient. Byee...
See you in the next chapter.
🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡