Chapter 1: A Dance With Death

"May I take your coat sir?" A short, kid-looking girl said, dressed in a servant's attire. Her words were shaky, obviously nervous at the tall mysterious man before her.

"Thank you, darling."

It wasn't everyday Jhin had the luxury of going undercover. As a hired gun, he usually found himself hiding behind cracks as he watched his target. Here he would be treated as he should be, as the artist he is. Right now he was in Demacia, a place Jhin found particularly boring. Sure Demacia was littered with sculptures and monuments, but to Jhin it was very one sided; the complete opposite of Noxus.

He was here at an elegant revenue, looking almost castle like. It was a popular building for parties and other events, which Jhin appreciated. On usual days it was used as an art gallery, portraying scenes from battles and heroic figures. The architecture was stunning, pillars and statues carved beautifully from quartz and other stones. As he entered the main room, he could see through tall glass windows was a beautiful garden, with multiple types of flowers. Walking through the wave of people, he found a small table to the side of the room, on the opposite side of the room where the windows layed. As he took his seat, immediately a servant came to his table, offering him a tall glass of champagne, which he gingerly took. He reached to lift up his mask to allow him to take a drink, but then realized he wasn't wearing it. Public places like these required to show his real face, as a mask would seem quite unordinary. Taking a sip, he leaned back in his seat and observed.

His target here was actually the host of the party. She was said to be tall, thin, with brown hair and glistening blue eyes, a signature trait of wealthy Demacians. She was described as energetic and cunning, always trying to get on people's good side. Her name was Eevie Essner. The reasons for her assassination was kept secret from Jhin, as his client insisted on this factor. Jhin didn't care however, as long as he got his reward he was fine with whoever he killed.

He stared among the crowd, gazing at the colorful gowns and tuxedos of the guests. They were either drinking, talking, or dancing, although everyone seemed highly intoxicated. Even his own champagne seemed surprisingly strong. Looking at the guests, his eyes were instantly caught by a women in a green in purple gown. The designs were ones of a peacock, and by her swift actions, Jhin could already tell her personality and what her performance would be like.

"Her story would be power and greed, yet elegance in her motions," he thought to himself."A blow through her chest would do wonders. Her strength lies within her center, where she controls everything. She'd need servants though, to decorate that beautiful figure..."

As soon as his eyes wandered from her, he brought his eyes upon a male servant by the entrance. He had jet black hair, with dark circles under his eyes. He was shaking as he held a tray. He stared nervously out in the crowd, as if he did not want to go out and do his job. He was obviously overworked at no success at his part, and was taken for granted. Jhin saw people bumping into him, not even noticing his existence.

"I know just the thing for him..." he thought maliciously."A poor coward hiding in the background, where not a soul knows him as a friend, but as a servant. A blow to the face would be perfect. No one could tell who he was, as no one knows who he is now." Jhin chuckled to himself as he took another sip, his nose crinkling at the strong alcohol. Oh how he loved planning performances, although he thought it was a shame most of them would go un-produced. "Enough wasting time," he thought,"I am here on a job."

"Doesn't mean I can't take advantage of my leisurely setting," he muttered to himself, countering his own conscious.

"I don't think I've met you yet." Jhin looked up to see a young woman's face peering down at him. Her skin was slightly tan, and was peppered in freckles, which annoyed Jhin slightly. Other than a few skin defects, her face was well put together, as well as her attire and brown hair. And her eyes. Bright blue. Now knowing who he was talking to, he smiled at her slyly.