Chapter 6: A Unique Reward

WARNING: The following chapter has implications of sexual behavior (although the topic is only spoken about, and nothing actually happens). Just thought I'd out a disclaimer on here.

 "It took you long enough." Jhin was sitting in front of his client, his arms crossed intentivly. It had only taken him and the boy a few hours to reach his client's "hide out", once they had taken over the carriage. He adjusted his mask, happy to finally feel his normal clothing on him once again.

"I was... delayed," Jhin smiled. His client tapped his finger anxiously on the wooden table.

"Well, er, thank you." His eyes averted Jhin's gaze, somewhat uncomfortable. It was silent for a moment, before Jhin cleared his throat impatiently. He always hated it when his clients stalled.

"Oh, right the reward," he said, a smile twinging on the edges of his mouth. The man reached down into the desk, shuffling through the drawer, before finally pulling up a big leather sack. He offered it to Jhin, who took it quickly, feeling the coins jumbling inside. After making sure there was the right amount of money in the sack, Jhin stood up from his chair. He glanced behind him to see the servant boy watching from the corner.

"I must be off," Jhin muttered unenthusiastically. He had been through alot the past day, and was eager to get back to his own place.

Before he could even take a step to the door, his client said,"Wait!" Jhin turned around, not even trying to hide his annoyance.

"I own a spa private spa just a few minutes away. Ethan here has told me everything about your... delay, and I owe you the troublesome. Please, take this free invitation to relax. See this as an additional payment."

"I thank you for your kindness, but-"

"Please!" He said, his voice desperate. Jhin was taken aback how urgent his client sounded, as if he didn't accept he might explode. He breathed through his nose, the breath narrow and sharp.

"Okay," he said."It would be nice to treat myself."

"Great!" the man said, jumping up with a smile. He nodded to his servant, Ethan, who jumped to attention."Take this fine gentleman to the Silver and Gold, the Cozy Pit package" He nodded, leading Jhin out the door to the outside.

His client was not wrong saying the suite was a few minutes away, in fact it was right next door. Jhin was surprised he didn't notice the lavish building before. Ethan was smiling stupidly, lost in his own imagination as they walked up to the golden doors. They were engraved with waterfalls, the water flowing like it was actually there. He opened it, revealing its simple exterior.

Inside was colored gold and silver, like the name portrayed. There was a lady at a desk, who was surrounded by calming paintings. Incense was lit somewhere, the smoke seemingly caressing them as they walked. The lady herself had a small face, tan and well moisturized. Her black hair was put into a messy bun, and her clothing was flowy and pink, like the clothing he was given by Sona. She smiled at them, her gaze friendly at the boy and surprised at Jhin. She hid it well, smiling even wider.

"Welcome," she said cheerfully.

"Hello Boa," Ethan said, waving slightly.

"Oh hello Ethan," Boa said, waving back. She turned her attention back to Jhin, who grimaced.

"Sir requested our guest and I to the Cozy Pit," Ethan said, the same bashful smile on his face.

"Oh," she said with a smile, her eyes going wide with a bit a panic."Coming right up! I'll have it ready in a few minutes." She gestured to some chairs and couches behind them, then handed them two fluffy white robes. Boa smiled one last time, then exited through a door. After they changed, the two of them sat down, Jhin leaning back in the surprisingly comfortable chair. He sniffed the air, the pleasant smell of incense flowing through him. He looked across from him to see Ethan at the edge of his seat, desperately looking at the door Boa had exited.