wintertime

AGE EIGHTEEN

a year of sheer ecstasy.

yoongi and hoseok's relationship soundly flourishes, the two falling so deeply in love with one another that it was almost unbelievable.

their extreme personalities have always been strangely compatible, ever since they were little, but love is different. a good different. something completely new and exhilarating to experience. every day was marvelous, filled with prosperity and their undying love for one another.

they can both forget their corrosive faults of the past and move on happily, madly blinded by their remarkable romance and focusing on a flawless life they dreamed could happen.

yoongi and hoseok are completely inseparable. they take turns staying at each other's house —their parents don't seem to mind— and rarely have conflicts with the other.  the couple goes out on thrilling dates (hoseok's choice), or just stay at home lazily cuddling together (yoongi's choice). either way, they have a blast of course.

then hoseok decides to drag yoongi outside on a freezing, winter day.

"it's so cold!" remarks hoseok. the two walk down the snowy streets of the city, dressed in bulky woolen coats and practically bundled together to keep warmth.

"'course it is," sniffles yoongi, rubbing his red nose. "it's winter."

"yeah.." hoseok trails off as he observes their surroundings. through the dense snowfall he notices numerous shops, warm yellow lights illuminating from their icy windows to signify their warmth and comfort. he smiles, imagining himself and yoongi cuddled up by a fire. then he looks up again, suddenly noticing a fluorescent pink and blue sign sticking out of the pale horizon. instantly his eyes light up and a giant grin forms on his face.

hoseok chirps, "wanna get ice cream?!"

"hobi!" yoongi yells in bewilderment, "skhglkhdgjkdjhgjf!"

"aish... fine..." hoseok pouts. he kicks some of the loose pavement snow with his boot. 

"ughhh, i hate winter," yoongi grumbles.

"awh, winter's nice though!" hoseok replies, "there's the holidays, and cuddling near the fire..."

yoongi gives him a quizzical look. "remind me what your favorite season is?"

"spring," the taller boy grins. "i like to focus on the positive though! all seasons are beautiful~"

"how are you so happy about everything!?" yoongi exclaims in disbelief.

hoseok thinks for a moment. "i'm so happy because..." he bops yoongi's nose, "you make me so very happy!"

yoongi's brain: AKDHFDKHFKSHGLDKGGJFL

"ohmygoshohmygosh-" yoongi is so flustered yet again and his face feels like it has burst into flames. hoseok just laughs and holds yoongi closer, hugging him like a pillow. a really adorable, embarrassed pillow.

"hoseokie~" yoongi whines, hitting his shoulder.

"yoonie~" hoseok mimics with a giant smile.