Chapter 2

Edited-

He growled out in frustration, the females where annoying him, frustrating him. Not only did he think they where weak he also thought they wouldn't last a second in life without men. He thought wrong, he found that out when he lost nearly half of his men.

"Sir it's not your fault... it's their leader's." A servant boy said. As soon as the females left they had to make younger men take care of the cleaning and cooking.

"Who...? the one with black long hair and blue eyes? What was her name again" he grumbled angrily,  smashing his hand on the table in font of him. His blood boiled at the mention of her. His kind thinking of multiple ways to destroy her, enough to make anyone think je was crazy if they saw them.

He had to admit she was a skilled fighter and had taken down plenty of his men, He had clashed swords with the second in command, getting close enough to get her side but she took the blow instead, taking her place. She was a much more skilled fighter than the second in command, he wondered if the rest of the women would be dead if it wasn't for her.

"Sir Zared, I believe her name is Arin Rose" Another male said. Arin Rose he though he remembered her, she was one of the best female fighters but she was never as good then as she is now.

He smashed his hand on to the table again, but this time a sly smile on his face. I'll be the one to beat you Arin rose that he could promise. Never had anyone been able to fight him off, to last a battle against him.

He suddenly remembered when he slashed her side, making a deep wound he darkly chuckled, how fun this is going to be, your too nice for your own good Arin, he thought getting up from his chair it making a screeching noise as he pushed it back across the floor, making all the men wince at the horrid sound.

He walked through the corridors and walked into his room laying out a map trying to figure out where her camp was, finally doing it properly having a motive dragging him along. To fight Arin rose again, that is going to be his new accomplishment.

He couldn't figure out where her base would be and after a couple of hours he finally gave, waiting until his spy messaged back, telling him where his new lovely rival is.

He decided to give up and go to sleep his greyish blue eyes droopy and slight black bags under his eyes, his back ruffled hair had his hand through it to many time to count. As he fell back onto his floor bedding and fell to sleep straight away.

------------------------------------------------------

Sun streamed through the windows waking him up. He opened his eyes tiredly and yawning, rubbing his eyes. There was a knock on his door. "Sir, the messenger has a letter for you" A boy said sliding the letter under the door as asked.

Zared shot up running to the letter ripping it open, hoping it was what he thought it was.

Dear sir Zared.

I'm glad to say that we're now moving locations and I will inform you of then.

There is no point in me telling you now as of tomorrow we will be moving.

I will also have to message less often as Miss Arin is getting a bit suspicious of me, I can tell by the look in her eye that she does not trust me as much as the others and that may be a problem.

You done a lot of damage to Miss Arin's side, a deep wound has been placed and has taken a toll on her everyday work.

But I know for a fact that won't stop her from trying her best. She would risk her life if needed to.

Goodbye and good luck she's a strong being and not even I know her true power.

Regards. Miss Lennon.

Zared smirked glad his little spy is doing her job. Oh how funny it would be to see Arin's trust be broken. But true power? she can't be that stronger than she was before. She is such an interesting being he couldn't wait to fight against her once again.

He changed into his everyday clothes and walking into the main hall "Kaleb!" he shouted as a man with green eyes and sandy blonde hair ran over "Yes sir!?" he asked.

"Get information on Arin Rose" Zared asked his best man, his second in command. Kaleb's smile faltered "I'm sorry Sir, there's no information on Arin Rose, she must have taken it all when she left" He said, Zared waved his hand telling him to go.

He sighed a little before a smirk made its way onto his face. There's obviously something Arin doesn't want him to find, and he was going to figure that out.

Oh how she interested him. Like a sick love story but instead he wanted to fight against her not get her love.

He chuckled as he walked out the hall.

A/N so as different point of view today. What are your thoughts on Zared?

If you find any mistakes please comment them down.

And if you liked the chapter vote + comment.