chapter 6

Edites

His army was training. He wanted them to be best of the best, so he could beat her. He only recently had got a new message from miss Lennon but was yet to read it.

He grumbled. "try again" he shouted "you wont be leaving this field untill you've all done it" he had always been the tough type, he would never go easy on his men.

He had finished his daily training and had gone to his room to read the letter. He sat in his room and ripped open the envelope.

Dear Zared

I'm glad to say i have found more information, some that I think you will find interesting.

We reside in Angille village and we have all been told that this is the old home of our leader.

You did do some major damage on Arin as she had went unconscious and nearly died from blood loss.

If it wasn't for Brianna our second in command and the only goddess in the army, Arin would be dead.

I also found information that Arin has or had a brother.

And best till last. This will most likely be the most interesting. I had found out that Arin is a ysabel by spying on her.

I'm sorry this has taken a while but they were and are still suspicious.

Regards. Miss Lennon.

Zared smirked, he knew she was powerful but never thought she would be one of them. Zared was a witch, pretty powerful if he said so himself. But he wouldn't get to cocky as his brother was much better witch than him.

If he was his past self he would have cares more but he isn't so it didn't matter to him. But now that he knew how powerful she could be he needed to up his game.

It was still light so he went to the witch training room. No matter how strong you are if you don't have the right equipment you won't improve.

"tenebris resurget" he mumbled holding his arm out straight and his palm up. Dark mist filled the room. The spell can make some Ill and witches with high magic could circle the mist around one person, making it so they got ill and couldn't see until the spell was broken or the user stopped it.

He slashed his hand stopping the spell and then mumbling another spell out "ferrum umbra" a dark slash was flown through the air cutting anything in its way.

Zared had learned and practiced many spells until he was panting and sweat streamed down his back, his now greasy hair stuck to his forehead.

The only problem about using magic was that it drained energy and of your not a very good witch your energy could be drained in a matter of spells.

And if you're a new witch one or two spells would be enough. If you done anymore than that you would be overdoing yourself.

He felt groggy and disgusting he had always hated being dirty since he was a child. Despised it. Everything had to be neat and tidy, everything staying where he placed it.

He walked to the closed shower room, he

had brought another pair of clothes . He walked into the room turned the shower on and stripped.

Getting into the shower and letting the hot water slide down his back in a relaxing way. The water soothing his muscles.

Zared had scrubbed himself clean from head to toe and had dried himself neatly putting his new pair of clothes on.

He sprinted back to his own room not liking to be in a place that was so steamy and hot.

He banged his door open but stopped when he saw two people sitting at his coffee table.

"Jeez love you took your time"

fuck.

A/n so I thought it would be nice to learn more about zared we still don't know much about him yet. But maybe he isn't as bad as you all think or maybe he is. I'm the only one who knows
Any mistakes please say it does help a lot.

If you liked the chapter vote and comment.