chapter 5

Edited

----------------

She ran her fingers over the  scar on her side while she was laying in bed she would have to thank Brianna later. She just couldn't get to sleep no matter how hard she tried, tossing and turning in the bed, squashing  her eyes shut then huffing after finally giving up.

She didn't know the time, but the moon was high up in the sky and could see from her window. It
fascinated her. The burning white glow that came from the moon as it shone  in the sky, lighting up the world around her in a mystic glow. Other than the suns blinding bright rays.

It was calm she didn't have to do anything or have the slightest worry. But she knew that wouldn't last long soon she would have to go to war again, fighting for what she and the others  though was right. Honestly she had, had enough and just sometimes wanted to curl up into a ball and cry her heart out but she couldn't there was no way she could, everyone looked up to her.

There was a Knock at her door, the door creaking open and Brianna's face looked over "can't sleep?" Arin asked quietly her voice weak and fragile. Brianna nodded "I couldn't get to sleep no matter how hard I tried" she mumbled, Arin smiled a little. It had reminded her of when she lived with Brianna and her mother, Brianna would always do this.

She chuckled waving Her hand for Brianna to come in. The floor boards creaking as Brianna moved closer to the bed.  Brianna sat on the bed looking up at the moon as Arin sat next to her "this reminds me of when we were younger" Arin whispered quietly chuckling.

Brianna felt her heart beat in her chest, Arin had always been able to do that to her. To make her stomach twist and turn and make her have a feeling she had never felt before. She had realized a long time ago that she loved Arin and not in the sisterly  way, but she would never let Arin know her feelings especially not now.

"Hey... we should try to get to sleep now." Arin sighed climbing into bed and scooting over leaving room for Brianna as  she done the same a blush creeping onto her face , her heart thumping in her chest so hard she could hear it. "Goodnight" Arin yawned her eyes finally starting to close and her start to fall to sleep.
"G-Goodnight" she stuttered back turning her back to Arin and trying ro calm her heart rate.

Brianna silently wished Arin would love her the way she loves Arin. But she knew that would never happen. Brianna never saw Arin to be lesbian and she never saw any signs, if Brianna was lucky enough that she was, Arin would never get with someone she thinks of  as a sister.

Life's hard sometimes it will throw so many challenges at you, you don't even get time to dodge.

A/N just a small chapter that i thought would be nice to add. 

If you liked the chapter vote and comment