Chapter 3

Ragged breathing was all around they had been walking for hours now going to where they were needed to.

Arin knew the place it was close to her old abandon home no one knew except for her and she knew it was still stable enough for people live.

She saw broken mossy walls up ahead "Look guys almost there you see those walls" She shouted pointing turning next to her to see Brianna out of breath but fine and looked her other side to see Dove out of breath and sweating carrying multiple bags.

Arin grabbed two bags from her and shoved them on her shoulder also carrying her three bags. It was nothing for her it weighed hardly nothing but for Doves frail and weak body it was much more.

Dove gave Arin a small smile which she returned. Doves face clouded with worry and looked at Arin's wound blood seeped through her clothes a stitch obviously re-opened. Arin winced in pain, the wound burning and blood floodiing out the wound again. She had always been reckless thinking of others to much and not taking care of herself.

Arin winced a little as she noticed the blood, but smiled anyway to Dove and said she was fine. She kept on walking ahead of everyone.

Arin always had a nagging feeling that something was up with her fighters, she had the feeling something was wrong and she didn't like it not one but.

"Hey Arin we're here? Where is here exactly?" Brianna asked as they walked through the gates to see a fairy nice village it was just destroyed a little.

Arin sadly sighed saying she would tell her later before turning to her fighters again. "So let me explain why we're here! And where here is exactly" she shouted gathering every ones attention "So we are at Angille village, a village that was in a war a couple of years ago and has been abandoned ever since! I would know this because I grew up here as young child" She shouted as everyone gasped in shock. Arin never really spoke about her past so this is new to everyone even Brianna and Dove.

"So find a house that is more reliable to stay in and stay in groups of three or four, everything should be here as thieves were scared to come around these areas." She shouted once again and made a wave of her hand signalling the speech was over.

Everyone got into groups of three and fours. "We're a group right? You, Dove and I" Brianna asked excitedly, she hasn't been in a village for a while and was exited that there would most likely have beds for a little while.

Arin laughed and nodded "everyone find a house!" she shouted before grabbing all her bags and running to the house she knew so well, as Brianna and Dove ran after with all their bags in hand.

This place would of looked  beautiful in the past and it still did, its stone walls and wooden floors where dusty and mossy but that wouldn't bother them it was a home, it was Arin's old home and that's all that mattered to her. She was home and with the people she cares most about.

"Arin... was this you house" Dove quietly asked looking at Arin, Arin smiled and nodded. There was so many memories in this house. And she bet her parents would have been proud of what she's doing and who she had become.

"Come" she said opening the door that leaded to a living room "Upstairs are three rooms I call the biggest" she said smirking as the two smiles fall of their faces as they pouted and nodded. Walking upstairs going to one of the two rooms that where left.

She walked over to the pictures that where on the low shelf touching the glass of the frame and dusting the dust away. There stood a family of four. A mother, a father, brother and sister.

"Mummy! Mummy!" A young looking Arin came running into the house her dress flowing behind her and her hair in a long braid "What is it sweety?" A older looking Arin said the only difference was her green eyes, "Look what I can do!" Little Arin shouted as a light white ball of magic was glowing in her hand. Her mother gasped her facial features showed shock and most of all the proud look of a mother.

The memory stopped there Arin softly smiled and walked upstairs into her parents old room, getting the dust of the bed and using a spell of some sort to clean the room a white glow holding in her hands.

Knocking was heard from the door the glowing light in her palm now gone as Brianna walked through a smile grazing her face. "Dove's tired... Arin I don't know how long she can go on. Her body isn't as strong as ours and it's hard for her to keep moving around like this." She said worry covering her features.

Arin sighed her wound still bleeding it stung and the blood was pouring out "Dove may not be as strong as us but she's stubborn she won't give up that easily. I will talk to Dove" Arin said holding her bleeding wound once again.

"Now go, I need some time for my self" Arin said quite harsh. It wasn't ment to be harsh and it hurt Briannas feelings. Brianna understood what are was getting at she needed time for her self.

Arin felt bad for the way she acted but she felt as if she needed some time to herself which she rarely got these days. But now she couldn't she had to sort out many problems out for her army. She sighed, leaders never got rest. Not the good ones anyway.

She sighed once again opening the two other room doors looking for Dove, Dove had been resting in her old brothers room "Dove" She whispered as a mph was heard. Dove's usually long neat brown hair, that's usually up in a neat bun is now down tangled and scruffy.

Dove shot up from her bed tiredness all clear on her face. Anyone could tell she's exhausted and if any males saw this they would take advantage, kidnapping her for information. "Arin! Please let me stitch that up again" she asked stumbling as she got up from the bed. Arin sighed once again she seemed to be doing that more often. "No not now, rest its well-deserved" Arin said. Dove tried to reason with her but she wasn't taking any of it pushing her back to the bed tucking her in "Rest" Arin said softy her smile kind and caring.

Arin sort of felt like a mother right now taking care of a young child that doesn't want to go to sleep. She remembered when her and her brother would always try to sneak downstairs for snacks but always got caught. Their parents putting them to sleep.

Its a shame her brother can't remember of know who she is because of what she is.

Brianna was doing what she thought was right, she knows Arin had, had this nagging
Feeling that someone had been watching her, Arin had told her.

Brianna used to be a ninja mainly for spying hence why her fighting skills are a little off. But she is trying and Arin is teaching her only if she agreed to teach Arin how to be like a ninja like the one she is.

Females were walking around as Brianna was hiding in the shadows Searching for one in particular Female, Stella. Stella was leaning against a tree looking around her suspiciously before she walked away and into the shadows. Brianna followed her which led to a really destroyed brick house. Stella walked in pulling a piece of paper out and started writing. From where she was it looked like a letter.

Brianna didn't like this so she left to go and tell Arin. Running as fast as she could to get to the house slamming the door open.

Time slowed down for her. She never expected to see this. Brianna wanted to scream but nothing came out. Realization came to her and she screamed on the top of her lungs, People came running over to her and dove came stumbling down the stairs.

In the middle of the room was Arin unconscious and blood seeping out of her would at a unnatural rate.

There was a blood puddle around her, her clothes now socked up some of the blood making her look like she was brutally murdered.

Dove sobbed saying it was her fault over and over again. Brianna being the second in command she had to take her role for now until they knew how Arin was.

"All of you! Go, go to the house your staying in and let me and dove handle this!" she shouted her gaze and voice not as strong. After all she's close to losing her sister, her Best friend.

"Dove snap out of it!"