chapter 11

ZARED

Sophie.... she's his life saviour, a strong barrier was circled around him, but he aslo couldn't leave it, he couldn't leave the protection of the barrier. He suddenly felt stuck, breathing harder than he did when he was about to die.

"Arin...my dear, its so nice to meet you again." Sophie spoke with love in her voice, but it was too sweet, Zared knew that Arin knew something was up.

Any surprise that was written on Arin face was gone replaced by a scowl and a glare.

"Mother..." Arin grumbled out, saying another spell which turned her back to normal. She dissapered in a flash.

All of a sudden Sophie was also gone, flashes of magic zomed around the place. Zared was speachless, was this the full power of a ysabel? He asked himself, scared for once about what would  happend if Arin used her full potential on him.

Arin and sophie where standing away fron each other, sophie was breathing heavily, her chest rising at a fast pace, wounds covered her body. On the other had Arin was only breathing normaly a couple of scratches covering her body, nothing to serious.

Sophie slowed down, fear covering her features. Arin spoke confidently "Leave, or i wont hold back on killing you, even you mother!" Her voice was strong and held no fear in it.

The barrier fell down to the floor, turning into dust. Zared sighed in relief he cound finally breathe. He saw Arin glace at him a little woried for some reason.

Sophie laughed "so you finally realised did you?"Shr said darkly walking past her whispering something in her ear, and walking out of  view and out of the village.

Zared stood there confused, they were speaking about him and he knew it.

Arin

She stared over at Zared, she finally understood, she understood why he was acting this way. Belive it or not, before his father accused females for being weak and practically useless, they were friends. Well thats what she could remember, Zared seemed not to remember what she remembers.

She sighed, frowning "arw tou goung to leave? Or am i going to have to fight you again?" She asked calmly, lookung dow  her still bleeding side, thanks to Zared and his damn crystals.

Zared nodded, honestly scared, keeping his eye on Arin as he legged it to his army. He was scared of her, he thought Sophie was strong. Oh how wrong he was.

Arin sighed, collapsing to the ground, her body numb and her eyes slowly closing and her falling into sleep.

It was early morning, the sun had only started to rise about about a hour ago, Brianna had only just found Arin, after hours of searching she had finally found her, She found Arin collapsed on the ground and a small puddle of blood under her.

Brianna sighed in relief, legging it over to her, and shaking Arin awake. Brianna knew it was going to be hard to wake her, Arin was never a early riser and hated mornings.

Arin groaned, opening her tired eyes, only for them to be shut straight after becasue of the blinding morning light.

Brianna chucked, grabbing Arins arm and throwing it over her shoulders, bringing arin up to her feet.  Arin blinked getting used to the light and yawned, no one got enough sleep last night.

"Come on, lets get you patched up, again" Brianna sighed, instead of Arins arm iver her shoulders she dropped it and interwined their hands, Brianna leading Arin to where the others where.

Brianna and Arin walked over to where the rest of the females were, Brianna sitting Arin down, pulling her shirt up and wrapping some clean cloth around her wound.

Due to not having a proper base, they didnt have the full amount of medical treatment, yes they could stitch it up and wrap some cloth around, but that was about it.

"Thats the best i can do, are you ok? Your awfully quiet" Brianna asked, she was right, Arin had been more quiet that she had ever seen. Arin was quiet the whole way here.

Arin noddes her head "yeah, im fine, just a bit tired thats all. Thank you" Arin replyed, that didnt really make Brianna feel any better, her nerves where going haywire, more than usual. A pit was in her stomach, she knew something was wrong, even if it didnt have something to do with Arin.

Arin  got up and went to some othrr girls, wrapping their wounds up and just simply talking.

Soon enough, one by one everyone one was doing as they pleased, training, eating or just simply resting.

Brianna and Arin where walling back to their house, Briannas nerves getting to her, starting to fiddle with her hair or playing with her thumbs. Arin also had this unsettling feeling in her stomach, she was trying to think of all the possibiltys of why she would be feeling like this, but none came up to  bad it really was.

Walking up to the house, the door was open, Brianna remmebere closing it, to at least warn Dove if someone came in, the unsettling feeling in her stomach grew.

She grabbed Arins hands, running up to the door and running in. She gasped, at the sight falling to her knees and tears falling from her eyes.

Tears welled up in Arins eyes, it was horrible, why would someone do this and who?

Arin kneeled down behind Brianna, turning her to face her. Automatically, Brianna hugged her, shoving her face in the crook of her neck and crying.

Arin cried, she couldnt immagine how Brianna must of felt like, after all it was her sister.

Dove was laying in the middle of the room, a huge puddle of blood under her and leaking through the floor board's and a sword plunged into her chest, not even taken out. Just left there.

It was a horrible sight to see, her heart broke by just looking at her.

Arin was devistated, but most of all fuming, who ever done this would be found, and killed by her or Briannas hands.