intro

hello!! this is a cody ko fanfiction involving cody and a girl named anaya. this story will contain smut & mature content, so be aware of that!!

my twitter is @ bbyfroggie
enjoy!!

--

music blasted through large speakers on either end of a dj at a crowded venice house party, you'd think anaya would get tired of them since she was usually out at all hours of the night drinking with friends and dancing with strangers, but she wasn't. every night she went out she saw familiar faces and new ones, the party scene was dominated by c-list celebrities and lowlife youtubers who she didn't pay any attention to.

she didn't generally go to these events for the guys, just to get drunk and have fun, but every once and a while a guy would catch her attention. once a song was coming to a close she decided she wanted another drink. she walked carefully, avoiding puddles of spilt liquor and beer from tarnishing her black high heels to make her way to a cooler to get a beer. anaya bent down carefully, making sure her dress didn't pull up and flash all the party guests, to lift the cover of the cooler.

it seemed to have been stuck from the condensation and wouldn't budge, she tried again but failed.

"hey," a male voice spoke from behind her, shouting over the music, "need a hand?"

"yeah, please," she replied, looking up to see a brunette man with brushed back hair standing in front of her.

her eyes traveled over him as she stood up, finding him to be an inch or two shorter than her because of her heels. he was wearing black skinny jeans, brown suede dress shoes and a simple, white button up shirt. he handed her a beer from the chest, then wiped the condensation from his hands onto his pants before stretching his hand out.

"i'm cody," he said, extending his hand to shake hers. she shook it and noted his tight grip on her hand.

"i'm anaya," she smiled politely, she popped open the top of her beer then began to walk away.

talking to boys at these kinds of parties was never a good idea, she had come to learn. all californian boys cared about was their instagram followers and money, she was raised differently than that. she got about a few feet before she felt a presence following close behind her.

"anaya? is that hispanic?" cody asked, continuing to follow her onto the dance floor.

"yes," she replied, slightly annoyed that he was still making effort to talk to her, "i'm from spain."

"really?" cody shouted over the music, "that's cool!"

anaya smiled again before sipping her beer, then swaying her hips to the music. she had stopped paying attention to cody and was lost in the music, she closed her eyes and let her body move to the beat. the beat started to build up, the drums pounding faster and the crowd was moving faster too, hyping up the energy. it was on the verge of hitting, anaya was ready to begin jumping to the beat before a hand made contact with her shoulder. her eyes snapped open to find them boring into a pair of hazel eyes, eyes that belonged to cody.

"what?" she asked, annoyed. she had missed the beat drop and him touching her startled her into dropping her beer can.

cody mouthed a 'sorry' as he bent down to pick up her now empty beer can. he leaned to her ear so she could hear him, "i know i'm being annoying, but can i get your number?"

she backed away for a second, studying his face. he was decently cute, she thought. or maybe he wasn't and it was just the alcohol talking. she leaned to his ear, making sure her bottom lip grazed his earlobe, "if i give you my number, you have to leave me alone for the rest of the night."

"fair," cody replied, handing her his unlocked phone for her to add her name to his contacts.

anaya typed quickly.

anaya -- contact saved