jakey

imessage: jakey 🍯

anaya: i'm coming over

jakey 🍯: okay
jakey 🍯: but why

anaya: to talk about the shit you posted

jakey 🍯: alright
jakey 🍯: txt when your here

anaya: youre*

jakey 🍯: 😒

-

jake and anaya used to spend tons of time together at his house, when he wasn't vlogging. she'd sit on the bed while he edited his videos and bring him food when she felt that he had been working too hard. as she drove up his long driveway she felt anxious and upset, he was attacking cody over something dumb, that wasn't acceptable.

she got to the door and a girl opened it, a member of team 10 she never bothered to learn the name of. she smiled at anaya and waved her in, "jake's in his room."

anaya nodded gratefully and made her way to his room where he was sitting on his bed on his phone, "hey," he said as he looked up.

"what's up?" anaya asked as she sat on his bed, memories flooding back how they used to spend time together. things had changed since she met cody, she started distancing herself from jake a bit, little by little.

"nothing," he mumbled back, he had a little scab on his lip from getting a cut from cody's fist, "what were you up to?"

"went to lunch with cody," anaya replied.

"oh," jake said uninterestedly, "how was that?"

""it was good, until you texted," she said, "you know how much hate he's gonna get, right?"

"yeah, that's sorta the point, anaya," he shrugged, "but lunch, huh? like a date?"

anaya rolled her eyes and shook her head, "no, not a date."

"right!" jake said sarcastically, "because you don't date."

a sigh erupted from anaya and she ran her hands through her hair, she crawled up the bed and closer to him, "you shouldn't do this just because you're upset with me, cody obviously doesn't have anything to do with this."

"maybe you're right," jake agreed, "i like you and you know that. if i can't have you i guess he can, but i'll make him suffer for it."

"stop, jakey," suddenly anaya's voice got sickly sweet as she ran her hand across his leg, "please stop. it's fine, just delete it. it's not worth the drama."

jake set his phone down on his bedside dresser, he placed his hand over hers and pushed it off, "anaya, i'm done with this shit. i'm done with this relationship, oh, sorry, friendship."

"baby, stop," anaya said, scooting up to him again, she touched his face, "i want to be your friend still."

jake pecked her lips softly, "i freaked the fuck out seeing you and him because your lips should only be on mine."

anaya almost cringed at how cheesy that statement was, but she tried to keep a straight face and puppy dog eyes, "delete the video, jakey."

"yeah?" jake asked, his lips hovering over, "what will you do for me?"

he ran his large hand over her thigh and squeezed it, anaya understood what he was getting at and it pissed her off, was she really going to fuck him for cody's benefit?

"alright," anaya agreed, standing up to close his bedroom door, "but you have to delete it, okay?"

jake nodded as anaya shed her skirt and her shirt, leaving her in panties and a bra. jake grinned, "come over here, babygirl."

she giggled as she resumed her place on the bed neck to him, you could say what you want about jake paul, but you couldn't say that he was bad in bed..