4

You sat alone, drinking your coffee, and remembered watching the news and seeing all the headlines for the "Jeon car crash". The car crash was assumed a hit on Jungkook's father but since the police didn't find anything the case was left alone. Every since that day, Jungkook lived with his father in a big mansion all alone and with the scene of his mother's death replaying in his head.

You shifted from your thoughts and stared at Jungkook. He was constantly looking down at his notebook and then back at the tree in front of him. Making your way towards him, you leaned over his shoulder to see a beautiful drawing of autumn leaves falling from a tree.

"Do you like it" he smirked while glancing up at you, the small remark making you blush.

You nodded in approval while giving a quick smirk before sitting down on the bench next to him. You noticed he was drawing with the bunny pencil his mom had gifted to him but decided on not saying anything about it.

Shifting his weight, he was now facing you and flipped another page in his notebook.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?"

"Drawing you" he said quickly as his pencil traced the lined paper on the notebook. You took note of how focused he was by the furrow of his eyebrows.

With a nod of approval he turned the page towards you with a "Ta-Dah" and asked "do you like it?"

Staring at the page you were completely speechless, he was able to get every single one of your features just right and managed to fit it all in his own style.
"I love it!!" you exclaimed.

"I'm glad" he said blushing

You weren't sure why this boy had taken a liking to you or how you had taken a liking to him. You had always thought he was a playboy but turns out, he was the complete opposite. The way Jungkook smiled at you during class or grabbed coffee with you in the morning, it all seemed strange to you maybe he liked you?

"Jungkook, I need to ask you something" he nodded allowing you to continue, "I don't really understand as to why you... I don't know why wanna be my friend."

Jungkook looked a bit taken aback at your question and a little upset.

"Y/N" he said calmly as he stared into your eyes. You two were so close you could see the sparkles in his eyes as he began to speak.

"Y/N, I know what happened at the party was strange. I didn't want you to feel like a one night stand, cause you weren't."

"Jungkook" you tried to speak but the words wouldn't come out.

" Y/N, I don't know what happened but after that night I couldn't stop thinking about you. I couldn't stand the fact of not seeing you again. I hated the fact that you could ever think of me as a  playboy" he said, the last few words barely audible but you knew what he said.

You couldn't help it anymore if you didn't say something he'd get the wrong idea. You did like Jungkook, in fact, you liked him so much. Ever since, your encounter in high school you couldn't stop thinking about him but after a short while of barely any contact you both slowly forgot about each other.

"Y/N, I" his words fumbling as he was trying to find the write way to say what he wanted to say.

"Jungkook" you yelled. Why did you yell? Not even you knew, but you indeed had startled him.

His eyes began to slowly wander to the floor and you felt bad. You, yourself was confused to half the things you did when you were around him.

You placed your hand on his shoulder,"Jungkook I'm sorr-"

"Y/N, I like you"

___________________________________________________________________________

yo guys it kawaiikita i know this is short sorry:( i am having writers block sigh

BUT i am definitely going to go into what happened between the reader and jungkook in high school so pls look forward to it :)

i am also going to do my best to update as fast as possible so pls bear with me!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @praiseminghao