5

You walked along the shore of your favorite beach while thinking of what Jungkook said.
I like you.
Those words kept ringing in your head. It had been 3 days and because of the suddenness of his confession, your head went into a spiral and you said you would think about it.
"How stupid could I be" you said hitting your head realizing your biggest crush just confessed and you said 'you'd think about it??'
Coughing from the dry air, you decided you needed something to soothe your throat and a calm environment so you headed to your favorite coffee shop.

"Latte for (Y/N)."

You were too busy paying attention to something on your phone that you didn't even realize your name was being called. Your attention only shifted when the barista came to your table and placed the drink delicately in front of you. A little startled, your head jolted up putting your attention on the same boy who gave you your drink the last time you were at the coffee shop.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I should have been paying attention" you said getting up and apologizing.
"Aha don't worry about it. My name is Jimin by the way" he said smiling widely.

His smile was absolutely adorable you couldn't stop yourself from blushing, "my name is (Y/N)".
"Ah it's nice to finally meet one of our regulars." His comment made you blush so hard you could feel the red radiating off your cheeks.

"(Y/N), are you ok? Your face is a little red, are you getting sick?" Jimin asked while he placed his hand gently against your forehead to take your temperature.
"No, I am ok don't worry about me" you laughed taking his hand slowly off your head and down next to his body.

Just as you let go of Jimin's hand, a ring signaling that the door opened caused you and Jimin to move your heads towards to the sound.
You were shocked when both of you in unison said, "Jungkook?"

----------------------------------------------
HELLO it is the author here
I apologize for slow updates I didn't expect the book would be so popular. I already have 1K reads which is AMAZING thank you for all your votes!! But hopefully I'll have more updates coming, school just sucks:(