15

It was days. Then days turned to weeks. For a straight two weeks, Jimin was consistently ignoring you. Jungkook and you continued dating but it was always awkward — the tension was just too thick.
"I can't go on like this" you exclaimed. "We were all good friends but not anymore and it's all my fault."

You couldn't help feel this way. The guilt kept roaring over like a furious dust storm that had the power to obliterate anyone in its path. It was enough.
Storming your way through students in line, you faced the familiar chocolate-haired barista,
"I'd like to order a we-need-to-talk-right- now."
His eyes widened since it was obvious he was not prepared for this reaction from you.
"Hey dude I'll cover your shift go and handle that situation" said an employee glaring you down.

You couldn't care less. This was an urgent matter and it needed to be discussed now.
"What the hell Y/N!" he yelled, "I could have been fired."
"Key word: could" you smirked. His expression changed to a more intense look.
"I'm leaving. I tried to play nice and this is my thanks?" Jimin said angered.
"Nice? For weeks I waited for a reply anything even a glare but nothing. All I wanted was just to tell you something but you ignored me." You were now shouting even louder than him.

"In high school I" you paused for a moment, " I liked you. But I was scared."
"Scared of me?" Jimin questioned.
"Yes. Well no. You were so kind to me but your friends scared me and I was so self conscious. I was never able to express myself. And then Jungkook came along but by then I had to move" you responded, tears slowly forming.
"Y/N I" jimin tried to console you but you wiped your tears.
"I just wasn't expecting any of this to happen" you gasped. Jimin hugged you. He actually hugged you.
"What" you said in between a sniffle.

"I'm sorry I got mad. I acted like a teenager and not like an adult and I'm sorry. I'm happy for the two of you I just hope you can forgive me." You looked up to meet his eyes. They softened at your motion and it felt as if the ground underneath you vanished and you two were standing on a star.

"Friends?" he asked extending his hand out.

"Friends!"

"Uh? What about me?" a voice popped out of no where.

It was Jungkook. Apparently he had seen a video of you and jimin fighting and practically ran to the coffee shop. The two boys apologized and ended up becoming the best friends they once were. As for you, you were now sitting with your boyfriend eating at the same hotel where you first met.

"So playboy wanna go back to elevator" you smirked.
"IM NOT A PLAYBOY!!!!"

THE END.

———————————————————————————
wow what a journey it has been. i started this book as a oneshot but it ended up being something even better. thank you to all my lovely readers for voting commenting and well reading the book of course. i would not have been able to improve and enjoy writing without your support.

IDEA FOR THE NEXT BOOK:
if anyone wants to drop an au basically saying with who ( jungkook, jimin, etc) doesn't have to be bts. but basically send me your au's/ prompts and maybe i'll pick yours and write a story based of it !!

anyways thanks for this beautiful journey

kawaiikita out 💓