7

It was now winter. The cold wind no longer blew the orange-yellow leaves away but the lonely branches causing them to shake slightly. You let out a breath causing a white puff of air to follow.
You felt your nose numb as you shuffled around waiting for the bus to pick you up and bring you to the mall. Christmas was coming and what could you say you were a sucker for the sight of ___% off. Visiting family wasn't an option since you weren't able to afford a plane ticket home, so you settled with a FaceTime call with your parents. You missed them dearly but being a broke college student wasn't helping.

You entered the mall, seeing all the children playing around and the couples walking, you envied them. An aspect of you wanted to be like a child, carefree just living but you also wanted to be in love, you wanted to know what it was like. Even though Jungkook confessed to you and you two could've dated. Would it have been the right time? Would it turn out to be messy relationship? Was waiting even a good idea to answer his confession?

Your thoughts were everywhere. But then again when were they never.
Entering the mall and feeling the warmth hit your skin was a nice feeling. Slowly looking and evaluating every clothing item to make sure it was perfect or every accessory you realized that you weren't even looking for things for yourself but for jungkook. Jungkook?

It was as if every part of your body, even your heart, wanted you to give him something. Anything. Everything hurt, your head and heart were aching. You dropped the red beanie you were holding and rushed outside of the store before bumping into someone. It seemed to have been a hard push because you both were on the floor and were dizzy.
Mind slowly regaining itself allowed you to see clearly.

"Jimin?"

"Oh, Y/N, I wasn't expecting to see you here" he said quickly shoving the bag he was holding behind his back.

"Me neither. Are you doing holiday shopping? Oh that bag, who's it for" you asked teasingly, attempting to snatch the bag out of his hands. But his reflexes were quicker than you and you pouted. Awww it's probably for a special someone, you thought.

After saying goodbyes with jimin you made your way to a small clothing store near the end of the mall. That was when you remembered you wanted to gift jungkook something but what? That was when you found the perfect present.
--------------------------------------------------
Jungkook and you were meeting up to study for psych class and this was when you would give him the gift. It was a couple days after thanksgiving and you were practically jumping in your seat on the bus to give him the present.
Getting off the bus, you walked to the library but only to see jungkook waiting outside with coffee. He looked so.. handsome. Handsome? This is when you realized how you felt about jungkook.

"Y/N!"

"Oh! Jungkook it's nice to see you how was your thanksgiving?" you asked.

"It was nice! Thank you" he said smiling. Oh his smile.

"Y/N" jungkook said snapping you out of your daze.
"Oh sorry I was just thinking of something. Which reminds me" you took the present out of your backpack and handed it to him.

"Y/N what is this? You didn't get me a present. OH NO I didn't get you anything, now I feel bad."
"JUNGKOOK. It's okay. Just open it already" you both laughed.

He took the small bag, opened it and laughed.
It was a white t-shirt.

-------------------------------------------------------
HELLO ITS KAWAIIKITA HERE
I hope you found the end funny. I have been so busy I apologize but thank you all for being patient and sending votes and comments I appreciate it. I CANT BELIEVE I HAD 4K reads thank you all I am shook

ALSO BTS AT AMAS ya girl cried. I'm so proud of the boys and their future🤧

Anyways more chapters to come, please look forward to them!