13

Jungkook had decided to take you on a date, a real one. His dad set him up with reservations at one his hotels so this meant you had look to look good. Like extremely good.
"Jungkook, I don't have any fancy dresses" you said through the phone frantically searching every inch of your closet.
"Don't worry, I bought one for you!" he exclaimed "check the front door."
Oh no he didn't.

You took the white box back into your room to reveal a beautiful dark purple dress. It was sleeveless and had a low neck but the dress hugged every inch of your body, complimenting your figure. How could he have picked out such a perfect dress?  I must ask him.

As you two drove out to the restaurant, you couldn't help but watch as Jungkook's stare would shift to your necklace.

The waitress sat you both down and took your orders before quickly walking away to tend to other tables. She quickly returned with your food and placed it gently before you both.

"Y/N, I've been meaning to ask you but where did you get that necklace" Jungkook asked as he placed his knife cutting into his chicken.
"What?" you asked, your head still facing the ground until you heard the clink of his utensil and saw him rush to the valet. Thankfully, valet took long enough for you to catch up to him but he still managed to tuck himself into the driver's seat fairly quickly.

"Jungkook" you screamed as he began driving to an all too familiar place. The coffee shop.

_____________________________________________________________________

my apologies to anyone who read before I updated this chapter. I had written something but it didn't save and ended up publishing my draft instead but i hope you enjoy!!