10

"A dream" your best friend was practically balling her eyes out after hearing it. "Damn you just want him bad."
Face reddening, you threw a pillow at her face causing the both of you to laugh.
"What does this mean? Do I really like him?" you asked yourself. You didn't really expect to have a wet dream about him but you also weren't expecting yourself to be subconsciously thinking about him.

He wasn't the best person he did leave Jimin without any answers and has the 'playboy' reputation but he's also so sweet and gentle. You were beginning to question if the rumors were true, was he really a playboy?

Jungkook really didn't make sense to you, but you knew you in your heart how you truly felt about him.

"F/N, I'm going out, I'll be back soon" you said as your grabbed your coat and walked to the bus stop.
You waited in the cold for 30 minutes only to notice a sign saying that the buses were not going to be going to stops today. You kicked the bench in anger which was very stupid since you felt your leg sting, immediately regretting your action.

"Taxi!" you yelled as you held your arm up, frantically waving at taxis but they all drove past you.
It was now an hour and you were shivering. I need to see him, you thought. All he needs is just an explanation.
Someone had honked their horn at you napping you out of her thoughts, it was Jimin.

"Y/N! get in before you freeze to death" he said unlocking the car door.

"How'd you know I was here? Were you following me?" you questioned jokingly. "I was actually on my way from work and saw you there, shivering. But aside from that there's something you should know Y/N." You heard the seriousness in his voice and nodded for him to continue. "Today is the day Jungkook's mom died."

Your face dropped, you knew at that moment you needed to see him. You knew he needed you to be there for him.
"Take me to him" you pleaded. Jimin nodded and took you to the cemetery where Jungkook's mom was buried.

Jimin dropped you off and you ran. You hadn't remembered ever getting out of the car but you ran until you saw him with flowers in his hand. Careful of not interrupting him, you slowly approached him.

"Jungkook" you said softly. He turned around, exposing his tear filled eyes as he fell to the ground. He was in the middle of sobs, "I miss her so much." It hurt you so much to see him like this, completely broken.
The day went on as both of you sat there. He told you stories of her, many were hilarious and had you wishing you could have met her.

It was now late afternoon, hues of pink, orange and yellow filled the sky like an oil painting. Both of you entered a small cafe to eat sandwiches and talk some more.
"Jungkook there's something I need to tell you" you said as you finished a bite of your sandwich. He looked up at you intently, eyes still swollen from the previous events.

And you began. You told him everything, maybe not everything, you were still quite embarrassed and didn't need your best friend and Jungkook teasing you. You told him how you felt as if everything was meant for a reason, that the world had brought you together. That you could tell him anything and he wouldn't judge for it or how he wouldn't give up on you no matter what and how much you loved him.
That was where you stopped, you were so caught up in talking you said you loved him.

There was a pause, a very long pause that felt like the world had stopped moving and it was only you two in that moment.
Jungkook's expression did not comfort into disgust or sadness or anything but a soft smile. His eyes were glossy and he straightened his posture as he placed a hand on top of yours.

"I love you too Y/N."

In that moment everything has continued to move faster but this time it was the two of you in slow motion. You paid attention to all of his soft features, his warm brown eyes, his fluffy dark hair, his soft lips. Oh you wanted to kiss those lips so bad but you held yourself back and you could sense that he was too.

—————————————————
IM SORRY IT GOT SAD REAL QUICK but sometimes life works like that right. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!