Jealousy

Ariana's p.o.v

I slowly walk over to our new neighbors house and begin knocking on the door. "Who is it?" I hear that husky voice call from the other side of the door. I gulp before answering "Uh um your new neighbor we um brought a dish." As soon as I finished my sentence the door flung open to reveal the one and only. Mr.Williams. "Well look who it is! How are you Ariana?" I roll my eyes and shove the dish in his hands. "Enjoy." I muttered as I sprinted back home. 

As I walked through the door my mom was standing there as she had clearly been stalking. "Well that wasn't a very polite way of greeting our new neighbor." I huffed and rolled my eyes at her response. "That's my asshole gym teacher Mr.Williams." I responded with putting air quotes around Mr.Williams. "Ah I see. Well don't give me a bad rep." And with that she sauntered off to god knows where.

School

I was currently walking down the halls yawning every five seconds because I had barley gotten any sleep.,I

was up all night wishing that he wasn't my neighbor. I sigh and turn down the hallway to go too his room to apologize when I hear giggling? Me being me I quickly peak in and saw Mrs. Reynolds sitting on Mr.William's desk rubbing his shoulder. What the hell is this? I quickly jump back and rub the fresh tear that was strolling down my face off. Ariana is never Jealous or upset! I quickly speed off into the halls when I bump into one of the most popular girls in the school. Ashlee.

"Watch where you're going skank. And why the hell are you crying?"I put my head down and slowly walk off down the hall towards my locker. Today is not going as I would have liked it too.

"Hey Ariana what's wrong?" I look up to see my old best friend Cole. "Nothing please just leave me alone Cole." I said calm as i can and open my locker. Sometimes I wonder why I even like Mr.Williams....