Loss....

I feel tears welling up in the corner of my eyes.Pleaase god,Please don't let this be....I sighed and looked over to Nick clenching the steering wheel,I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my belly."We're here .."He trailed off. I looked up to see see Nick with worried eyes looking down at me.I smile and nod stepping out of the car clenching my belly.

"Doctor,She's having Complications i'm really scared..."He trailed.I smiled on the inside Nick's really actually trying...."Ariana , Nick?" The doctor asked in a question.Nick nodded towards the guy and i swiftly followed him back to a room."Okay so miss Ariana what seems to be the problem?' i put my head down and spoke up."Well, I went to the bathroom and found ....bloodand I'm scared i-i" I couldn't even finish my sentence i was so scared...."I understand"The doctor says trailing off..."Well let's have a look?" I smile and lay down on the table."Okay miss Ariana it may still be to early to see the baby from the ultrasound but never said we couldn't try?" I nod And slightly pull up my shirt revealing the outlining of my belly.I look over at Nick who is sitting anxious in the corner.I sigh and hold out my hand and he quickly grabs it.He rubs circles soothingly into my hand.

It took him atleast five minutes till he found what he was searching for."Ariana..."He started off.I looked up with hopefull eyes and he shook his head."I'm sorry but you had a miscarriage..."He says trailing off.i nod slightly pulling down my shirt and pull Nick into a soothing hug.This wasn't your normal hug.This hug was filled with sorrow and regret.I pulled away wiping my eyes."May,Maybe this is for the best." i say sobbing.He looks at me pushing my hair back and smiles. "Maybe we can try again later..."He says trailing off now smiling.I smile back and intertwine our finger slowly walking out leaning on his chest.

The car ride home was filled with awkwardness.I sigh"Nick are you made?" He shakes his head still not talking."I shake my head."Will you please tell me what i did?" I say this time bringing tears to my eyes."Look,Ariana i , i just need some time to weep okay...i was really excited...." he says trailing off."Nick,we can always try again..." I touch his hand and he yanks it away. "Ariana please just respect that i need space....I nodded and sighed.

Okay Guy's i know this one is sad i cried writting it they were so happy! i'm going to update again tonight so get ready!