1 Month later

I moved out after a week of my mom saying i needed to get out and now i live in a shitty apartment by myself and still go to school! It's be one month i'm 18 now one month pregnant and still full time at school! I sigh as i log off of facebook seeing as all there is , is drama on there...i look down at my belly you could see the outline of it now....I smile

"Hi little guy,girl ...thing." I trailed off...

"I'm your mommy yup i'm young arent i !" I giggled a bit and continued.

"I just want you to know that i love you and I can't wait to see you come out." i say while rubbing soothing circles in it.That's when my door bell rang, I sighed and walked over and looked in the hole.I froze.Nick? The teacher i had to see every monday-friday the teahcer i loved , the teacher who got me pregnant? I sighed and opened it to see him standing there holding flowers. I roll my eyes this time getting fustrated.

"What the fuck do you want!" i exclaim. He sighs and looks into my eyes

"Ariana i love you! And i want to be there for our kid! I don't give a fuck if i loose my job or not i love you and only you !" He says this time getting closer.I sigh and step aside to let him already seeing as half my neighbores are outside watching.

"Nick, i'm not looking for an apology there's nothing you can do for this." I say pointing at my stomach sighing.He smirks and gets closer and lowers himself to my little belly sliding my shirt up.

"Hey there little guy....I'm your dad and i promise i'll be there for you through thick and thin!." He smiles and kissing my stomach and the slowly comes back up to me.

"Ariana i want us to be diffrent now that your legal..." He trails off. I Smile

"Nick,I've missed you!" i exclaim. He laughs and pulls me into a passionate hug. This wasn't just an ordinary hug this hug was filled with love and lust.I smile and pull away holding my belly.

"You hungry?" He asks this time concerned.I laugh a little and nod

"Kinda haha." he smiles and puts his finger up

"I've got just the thing!" I laugh and watch as he heads into the kitchen....Maybe things could be diffrent this time?I mean he seems really comitted....i trail off

"Ariana in here!" nick screams. I giggle and go into the kitchen to find a Nick coverd in Flower.

"NICK!" I squeal

"What are you doing!?!" I giggle as i clean him up.

"Well i was trying to make you some dinner but apparentally failed." He says frowning.

"Well let me make i mean besides i've always been a better cook then you." I say winking.

"Oh yeah sure just keep telling yourself that Ariana..."He trails off. I smile and cross my arms

"Excuse me Nick?" He laughs

"Nothing beautiful." He says winking while walking away....

Maybe this time could be diffrent you know?I mean Nick really seems like he's trying! Hopefully it continues......

:)