What The Hell?

Ariana's p.o.v

The rest day went okay until I had to face last period. "Good afternoon Ariana please take a seat." Mr.Williams said as I walked past him into the gym. I rolled my eyes and took my usal spot in my squad line with the boys. "Hey ariana looking fine as usual." Jake said. I chuckled and smiled "Thanks Jake." He smiled and winked at me. "Any time love." After that Nick came sauntering over.

"Something you two would like to share with the class?" I sighed and shook my head. "No Mr.William's." He flared his nostrils and nodded as he stalked his way back to the front of the gym. "Okay class today we're going to play some volleyball.,Please pick a partner." He quickly said. "Ariana will you be my partner?" Everyone said at once. I quickly looked towards Jake and smiled and nodded he was the only guy I trusted not to smack my ass every five seconds. "We're going to kick some ass." jake whispered into my ear making Mr.Williams send us death glares. "What's his problem?" Jake asked probably referring to Mr.Williams glaring at him. "I have no idea." I replied truthfully. He nodded and we began the game.

"TEAM JARIANA KICKED ASS!" Jake said jumping in the air as we beat the opposing class mates 10 to 1. "Calm down Jake." I replied giggling. He smiled and got close to my face starring into my eyes. "Your eyes are beautiful you know that?" I smiled and looked down blushing. "Please don't hide your beautiful face." Jake said tilting my head up. I smiled as I stared into his eyes and he slowly leaned in.

"Class ended five minutes ago why aren't you two getting dressed?" I quickly jump back only

too find a seriously pissed Mr.Williams. "Uh um." Was all I could say. "It was my fault." Jake spoke up.

"Jake go get changed while I talk to Ariana." Jake nodded and quickly jogged to the changing room.

"What the hell was that!" Mr.William's exclaimed as everyone was gone. "What the hell was what?" I questioned back annoyed. "THAT!" He exclaimed loud. "That was me and Jake about to kiss until some prick fucked it up." I stated. "One week of detention!" I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I quickly began walking back to the girls changing room until my arm was yanked back and my lips smashed into someone else's. I quickly jerked myself away only to find Mr.Williams standing there. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I screamed as I began running away into the changing room. I need to leave and get home as quick as I can.